chapter 12!!

pov Daniel
Friday June 7th, at home

I kissed his cheek as he passed me Dama. Making him blush shocked.

"Thanks today was very good." I said as he stood there shocked I pushed passed him amused. I unstrapped the seat trying to pick it up while holding the clingy 1 year old.

"Let me get your stuff I'll leave it at the step for you." I blushed as he got my stuff putting it at my door.

"Thanks me and Dama really had fun." I told him hugging him with one arm. He held my waist back, kissing my cheek this time. Suddenly Dama wasn't so tired as he began to cry pushing his face away from mine. "Dama baby" I said taking his hand. "Please don't do that" I told him, hugging him to so he's not jealous and kissing his head. Persy just laughed patting his head and hugging him too. I was so shocked but blushed seeing him hug my clingy baby. I kissed Damas head one more time to be sure before pecking Persy lips.

"One more baby" He said pecking my lips before letting go.

"Bye I'll see you tonight." I waved as he left to the car. Dama shyly waved holding my chest. I went to the door unlocking it. Gradir was standing at the coach probably about to pick me and Dama up.

"What the hell did you walk or something?" He said amused.

"No one of my friends bring me home." I said smirking as he rolled his eyes sitting his lazy ass back down. I put Dama down as I started to bring all our bags and the car seat inside.

!!

pov Ashionee
Friday June 7th, picking up Dolly

I went for Adolleys, since Daniel texted saying he's barely getting ready. Me and Rogelio have been together all day. I made him get ready in his restroom so I can change in his room.

I know I was being clingy and possessive but Rogelio's the guy I'm in love with. I couldn't bare hearing some other omega wanted him. I mean she didn't put in years of crushing and friendship into this relationship. I pulled into Dolly's drive way. Getting down with Rogelio and knocking at the door. A knocked again and a few seconds later he answered. And I gasped just seeing how pretty he looked.

He wore the cute top he had brought last summer

He wore the cute top he had brought last summer. Last summer tho he felt to skinny to wear it. Since female omegas have boobs usually omega clothes takes a bit to grow on because our chest aren't like theirs. I hugged the cute omega so excited to be matching with him. Even if my skirt was a little different. Mine was a black juicy couture.

 Mine was a black juicy couture