Chapter 4

What? I take in the doctors words. How? I mean we've only been married for one day. What is everyone going to think of this? What will they think of me? All I manage to get out of my mouth is,"Really?" The doctor replies with a smile,"Yes, your majesty." Suddenly I remember that America is awake. "May I go in and see America?" I ask the doctor. "Why of course follow me," she says opening the door.

I see America on the hospital bed. She looks so pale and she has cuts and bruises all over her. I almost can't look seeing her like this hurts me. "America," I whisper.

She looks at me and says, "Maxon your here!" I run over to her side and say,"I've missed you so much! I am never leaving your side again!"

She looks down at her hands and I can see she is trying to form words into her mouth. "Maxon I uh... I'm so sorry," a tear slips down her face. "About what my dear?" I ask. "About being pregnant I know that it's only been a day that we've been married and I've been gone for a few days. Maxon I don't know how this happened I'm so sorry it's all my fault," she starts crying.

"Shhh it's not your fault and I don't care. I love you and that's all that matters. We were supposed to have and heir anyways, and I don't care what the country thinks as long as I'm with you I could care less on what they have to say," I tell her.

"But Maxon, are you sure we are ready for this I mean, I'm not even used to being queen yet. What if I'm a terrible mother?"
"America your going to make a great mother and we can do this together." I say.
"Okay." she says and then I lean down and give her a kiss.

As we are leaving the infirmary we are stopped by a guard. He says he has some urgent news to tell us. America and I exchange glances as we prepare ourselves for the worst.
"Your majesties, we have just received word that Queen America's mom has had a heart attack," the guard says with a look of worry on his face. I here a loud thud and see America on the ground. "AMERICA!" I shout.

"She fainted because of stress and worry," the doctor tells me.

"Thank you I say do you know when she will wake up?" I ask. Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"No, your majesty it could be a few hours or even days, I'm very sorry." The doctor says.

I look down at America. She's so beautiful even when her hair is messed up and when she has cuts and bruises all over her. I wait and wait until she wakes up. I can't go to sleep knowing that she's not all right. I want to be here to comfort her when she wakes up.

It morning. I wake to the sound of chirping birds. I look at America and she is awake. I yell, "America your awake, your alright!"

"Maxon is my mother okay?"

"I don't know the doctors are looking into it as we speak."

"Okay, thank you."

Dr. Ashlar comes in shortly and informs us that America's mom is all right and that she is in the hospital being taken care off.

"Maxon can we go see her? I want to tell her about everything that has happened."

"Of course my dear."

"I am not your dear," she says playfully swatting at me.

We get into a limo and we are off to the hospital. It's a little ways away so we just talk. America looks at me and says, "Maxon how should we tell my mom that I'm pregnant?"
"I don't really know. How about we say we have some exciting news?"
"Okay."
"Maxon?"
"Yes?"
"I want you to know that I love you and that I'm so thankful to have you."

"America I'm the one who is thankful. You've made my life so much better. You bring out the best in me."
"Really?" She says with a big grin on her face.
"Yes." And with that I kiss her on the forehead and she falls asleep in my arms.

A/N okay here's another update! I'm thinking about writing another story I'll give you guys a preview soon! Well I hoped you liked this chapter!
Love all my readers!!
-liv❤️