Chapter 5

QOTC: Do you guys play any other hoyo games than genshin?

---

"Mister Kaveh," Collei knocked on the door of Kaveh's at the time room. "Master Tighnari would like to have a word with you. Please come out when you can."

Kaveh had just gotten up six minutes ago. He was still getting ready for the day, buttoning his shirt up. "I'll be there in a bit!" His voice slightly yelling. He sighed, deeply. Kaveh was still stressing if choosing to go back to the future was the right option. His mind says so, but his heart says another thing. Kaveh decided to just keep all that to himself and walk out.

Kaveh spotted Tighnari in the common area, sitting, eating breakfast with a book in his hands. Kaveh decided to take a seat across him.

Tighnari looked up and smiled, shutting his book and setting it down. Kaveh cleared bus throat, "Collei said you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yes, so.. I was thinking," Tighnari said, "I was thinking maybe, since you and Alhaitham are in talking terms now, you could go live with him rather than staying here, you know? It'd really help with your... tense relationship."

Was Tighnari being for real? There was no way Kaveh was going back to stay at Alhaitham's. It wasn't like he didn't want to, but more of a logical decision. He wouldn't go back to his ex who was still in love with him when he was married already. Alhaitham had also done so much for Kaveh already, too much. It'd just give Alhaitham the false hope, and Kaveh would feel even more guilty to leave him again, "You're not being for real, right?" Plus, Alhaitham would never agree to it now, right?

"Well, that's too bad." Tighnari scoffed, "I'm not letting you stay here anymore. So it's either you stay at Alhaitham's or find somewhere else to stay. And we both know for a fact that you don't want anyone else knowing you're back in this timeline."

Kaveh took a deep breath, "I mean, come on, Tighnari, he's my ex fiancé, and I have a wife. I have to go back, I don't want to give him that false hope again. I don't want to see him hurt again."

Tighnari leaned back on his seat, "Let's be for real, you still love him. I know you do. You were forced to marry her and convinced yourself that you love her just so you can move on from Alhaitham."

Kaveh didn't respond. He knew Tighnari was right. He hated that Tighnari knew him even more than he knew himself. It was annoying, but not a bad annoying.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him about you staying with him for you." Then, Tighnari whispered under his breath, "You guys are so stupid. I literally have to do everything for you guys."

Kaveh looked back up at Tignari as a smile started to form on his face, "Thanks, Tighnari. You've been a real great help, ever since the start."

"Yeah, I know." Tighnari bloated, "I should really get paid for this, you know? I spend more time helping you two than doing my actual job."

Finally, Tighnari managed to crack a laugh up from Kaveh. "You're a really great friend. Just know I'm really glad to have you as a friend. I know me being back here, still, is hard for all of you, yet you take it so well. Thanks a lot."

"Mhm, you're welcome." Tighnari then set his elbows on the table, "You should really reconsider going back. I won't blame you if you really do go back, I understand. All I want you to do is make your time here count."

Kaveh nodded, "Yeah, I will. Thank you."

-------

It was night time, a time where there would for sure be no one around anymore. Kaveh was standing in front of  Alhaitham's front door, still contemplating whether he should knock on it. He didn't know why he was so hesitant about moving back in with Alhaitham.