Chapter 17

When the morning came Key had woken up first. She looks up to Felix and sees him sleeping. She sits up, but Felix just pulls her back down. 

"Good morning beautiful." He says in his deep voice. He wraps his arms around her.

"Good morning handsome." 

He kisses her on the forehead. "I just want to lay here with you forever." He said.

"I wish we could too, but you've got to go to work, and I have things to do here in town."

"Like what?" 

"It's a secret."

"Oh, come on Key, tell me."

She looks up to him and zips her lips and throws away the key. She smiles at him. "Come on let's get up." She says. 

"But I don't want to." He groans. 

Key sits up and covers the front part of her body. So, when he looks at her, he sees her bare back. He sits up and starts kissing her back. She finches at his touch. 

"Felix."

"Yeah."

"Come on."

"Ok, ok, I'll get up." He sits next to her, then he moves to the edge of the bed and looks away from her. Key then gets up, grabs some fresh clothes, and goes into the bathroom. When the door closes Felix gets up and puts on his clothes. Key comes out a couple of minutes later. Felix walks over to her.

"Hi." He says smiling and leaning into her. 

"Hi." She also said smiling and waiting for him to kiss her. 

Right before they were about to kiss, there was a knock on the door. They sighted and Key let go of Felix and went to the door. She opened the door, and Alex was standing there. 

"Good morning, Key!" He said all excited. "Ready to find." Key covered his mouth before he could say anything. She points behind her a Felix comes into view. "Oh, ready to find some sugar cubs for Max?"

"Yes, I am." She mouths "Nice save".  Alex nods. "I just need to grab my things." Key grabs her satchel and grabs Felix's hand. She pulls him out of the room. 

"Good morning, Felix." Alex says.

"Moring."

they head to the dining hall to get some breakfast. When they're done, they head to the stables and get Max and Felix's horses. Then they head to the castle. 

"Do you guys have plans today?" Felix asked.

"We're just going to check out the town." Key said. "What about you? Have any plans?"

"I don't think we have any plans. I usually just sleep until I'm needed." They talk some more until they get to the castle. Felix then goes silent and asks, "Key are you hiding something from me again?"

"Um, I'll tell you later it's a surprise."

"OK, see you later then." Key brings Max around Felix's horse to where there next to each other and Max is facing towards the town.

"See you later, love you." They kiss.

"Love you too." Felix then goes inside the gate, Key and Alex go back to town.

"So, Alex what are we thinking, in town or out of town?"

"I was hoping for out of town."

"Me too. I guess will just have to see."

When they get to town, they head for a little building that says real estate. Key ties Max to the post and they go inside. When they walk in, they see a man sitting at a desk.