Chapter 18

In the morning Key and Felix wake up first. 

"Morning." Felix said in his deep morning voice.

"I can't get over that voice of yours. It's just so hot."

"Oh, really." He lets go of her but gets on top of her. He leans down and kisses her on the lips and then her neck. 

"Ok, ok." She said pushing him up. "Don't want any kids to see."

"Fine."  Before he can get off of her, she grabs his neck and brings their lips together, and holds.

"I love you." She says.

"Love you too." He then gets off her and stands up. She also stands up.

"Want to help me make breakfast?"

"Sure, I can try. I'll probably just watch thought."

"That's ok too."

They go into the kitchen and start making pancakes. While Key was cooking Felix slid his hands into her shirt and hugged her. After 20 minutes they have a dozen ready. They get out fruit and syrup and lay them on the table along with the pancakes. 

"Let's go wake up Alex first and then the boys." Key said. Felix nods his head and follows her. They go into Alex's room and Key gets next to him. "Alex it's time to get up."

"But I don't want to." 

"I made pancakes." 

His eyes opened wide, "Pancakes!?"

"Yep, now get dressed and go eat." 

He springs from his bed and starts getting dressed. Felix and Key leave and go to Keys' room. The boys were already up and dressed. 

"Oh, good Moring boys. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Good. Well, there's some pancakes ready so come eat, and be fast Alex might take yours." They rush out the door. "Come on Felix, I wasn't kidding about Alex." They get out there just in time before Alex steals their pancakes. "Hey!" She yells. "You little thief."

He quickly moves back his hand. "I didn't do anything."

"But you were about to." Key and Felix sit down and eat their breakfast. "Felix?" She says.

"Yes?"

"Are you coming with us to take the boys home?"

"Yeah, I have enough time."

"Can I ride with you then?"

"Of course, you're always welcome."

They finish eating and Key and Felix clean up. The others grab their things and get their horses. When Key and Felix are done, they do the same. When everyone is ready, they leave.

"Lead the way, boys." Key says.

Key rides backwards on Felix's horse all the way there. On the way, they make some small talk. They talk about life, family, and other things. When they arrive at the house a skinny woman comes out the door yelling the boy's names. 

"Charlie! Han! Ethan! Where have you been!?"

"Mom, calm down were ok." Charlie says. They get off their horses.

"Calm down. Don't tell me to calm down. You three have been gone all morning. You had me worried sick."

"Sorry, Mom."

"You should be." She hugs them. After a long hug, the mom looks to Key (who also got off the horse). "Sorry about that."

"It's quite alright ma'am." Key said.