Chapter 46: new friend

FLASHBACK, 3 years ago:

.EXE held onto Mora's hand as they entered his room. he felt content, knowing his parents liked Mora. somewhat. now, they were gonna do...... the deed.

''are you sure this is a good idea, doing sex before marriage?'' Mora asked.

''it's gonna be okay, baby girl, i'm a demon we can do this shit.'' .EXE smirked hornily. he pushed her onto the bed, and with her nodding, shuffled around with her as the two made out hard.

then they took it to the next level. .EXE managed to undress himself and Mora, with her consent. then, he caressed her body. then, she started licking his dick. and also, there was a condom. they're not gonna have kids. they're only dating at this point.

''yes! keep going! more!'' .EXE moaned excitedly.

present day

Mora still had those memories of the first time she and .EXE had sex, back when they were dating. she did still like him, but she felt that she couldn't have him if he's gonna try world domination. but they were still good friends, just..... being attracted to each other somehow. he admitted it yesterday.

''yo sis? sis? sis? you still thinking 'bout him?'' Skarlet waved her hand over. Mora snapped back awake. right. she was at the anime convention with Skarlet. [the Skarlet with a king K, not the double T.]

''yeah. it's hard not to'' Mora admitted.

''you want to date him again, don't you?'' Skarlet teased.

''what? no! don't say that in front of everyone!'' Mora spluttered, embarrased.

MEANWHILE.

''big bwother! big bwother!'' Chowder said excitedly as .EXE trudged through the store with her, alongside Chris. 

''yeah? there anything you need? i'll get you it'' .EXE was curious as to why Chowder was bouncing up and down.

''bear! bear! bear!'' Chowder pointed to the crane game thing with the teddy bears.

''okay.... i brung myself 300 bucks. might be able to blow it on this game'' .EXE nodded.

''yay! thamks Xemo!'' Chowder cheered and hugged .EXE.

after winning the bear, .EXE and Cowder sat down at Grillby's.

''so, big bwother, we awe going to meet Chwis's new wady fwiend!'' Chowder seemed excited as she hugged the bear. ''he'w be here in five mimutes''

five minutes later, and Chris entered the room, holding someone's hand. turns out, it was Tenzu's younger sister, Kaity. she also had blond hair like him, just longer, as well as also having green eyes like he did. she had a petite body appearance. she also had blue sneakers, teal short pants and a green shirt that was showing her right shoulder, which had a grey strap.

upon seeing the blond hair, .EXE just knew it HAD to be one of the relatives of his sworn enemy and brother-in-law. he mumbled.

''hi. i'm Kaity.'' she introduced herself.

''i wanted you guys to see her. i showed her to mom and dad, so i thought you guys could be next.'' Chris said.

[writer's note: okay, i need to shove in Tenzu's family more]

''nice to meet you! hey Chwis, i wanna simg!'' Chowder chirped.

''okay. let's.'' Chris said.

''count me in'' Kaity cheered.

''me three'' .EXE reluctantly signed himself in.

[XT Monotone attack. length is 2:48]

after the song, Chowder, her brothers and Kaity started eating the food that just ended up there as soon as they finished.

''your baby sister is soooooo adorbs! i wanna pet her!'' Kaity gushed seeing the chubby, pint sized Chowder.

''suwe. go muts'' Chowder nodded, getting mass petted by Kaity.

THE NEXT DAY, AT SCHOOL. NOW WE'RE GONNA GET TO THE PART WITH THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR STICKING TO THE END.

''class! we have a new exchange student!'' the teacher said. ''this is Amonguskid96.''

soon, a blue among us bean with a mouth and a bday hat appeared, waving to everyone, saying ''among us! among us!''

Amonguskid96 then sat right next to Tenzu.

''oh. heya. your pretty funny, saying among us of all things.'' Tenzu chuckled nervously. ''y-you want to be.... f-friends?''

''among us!'' AMONGUSKID96 nodded saying that.

''welcome to the club!'' Whitty said, pointing to him and Sky.

[writer's note: we got a new comic relief with this guy.]