Chapter 61: where to go from here

1987

''no no no no no no no no no no no no no! let me go!'' 

''Fredbear would really like to have a little 'kiss'. now come on, don't be shy....''

the crying child was picked up by his older brother, Michael, the kid in the Foxy mask, and his friends. 

Michael had made fun of the crying child, Evan, all because the latter was so frightened of animatronics. Michael basically thought this was bullshit, but did decide to play it up because.... well, that's what older brothers do oftentimes.

but he was about to make a grave mistake....

he and his friends put Evan's head into Fredbears mouth, as Fredbear just stood there. 

''let me go!!!'' Evan kicked and scrambled, but he was too weak. Michael and his friends finished placing him inside the mouth.

the friends then chuckled.

until....

the jaw came down.

you see, the animatronic had springlocks inside. the movement of Evan was what made the mouth close on his frontal lobe.

Evan.... was dead.

Michael and his friends stood in horrer and fear and remorse all at once. this was supposed to just be a stupid prank. [okay fine i'll play a video]

Michael was the most hurt as this revelation emotionally. he killed his younger brother. he didn't want that/ he only wanted to torment him. but he came to his senses all too late. 

that day was recontextualized as....

the bite of '83. [you thought i would say '87. well, in FNAF canon lore the bite of '87 must have been soemthing else.

[writer's note: okay everyone, we're getting more five nights at freddy's rep in the next volume.]

[end song]

PRESENT DAY

that memory that happened that day.... it still comes back to bite. get it? bite? as in.... oh whatever. Daddy Dearest was there when he was small. the Pizzaria had major changes that day to avoid similar accidents from happening. before he could do anything of it, he was pulled away.

''dad you still remembering '83?'' Sarah asked. she had been told of this once.

''yeah.'' Double D spoke. 

as he finished his coffee, Sarah was being called by Pico.

''Sarah! Convict is gonna come in! hide!'' Pico panicked.

''.....no.'' Sarah spoke through.

''....... what?'' Pico was confused.

''i'm a demon. i can take care of him.'' Sarah breathed.

''no.... this is between me and him. drive him away. and Sarah?'' Pico spoke. ''your like a sister to me''

Sarah smiled a bit.

Pico then lept from the helicopter as Convict advanced further. 

Convict headed into the city bank. he decided he was gonna have to pay some money if he's gonna need to harddrive the uberkids so that he can keep Pico distracted, then finally kill him.

but as he approached, Pico shot his back. Convict, despite his sore back, was able to turn.

''ginger boy'' he spoke.

Pico then flipped his guns.

''that's Mr. Ginger boy to you. show some respect'' Pico growled.

''Mr or no Mr, your not going to stop me that easily'' Convict smirked.

he threw down his hand, showing off a black mace. he then shapeshifted into a giant turtle.

the two duked it out, until eventually, they both tired out.

''grrr.... god damn it... your a thorn in my side...'' Convict growled. ''but they will be complete. and while your facing.... i'll end your life. slit the bottom of your throat. now....''

''WHY DON'T YOU FUCK YOURSELF?!'' Convict smirked wickedly.

then, he shapeshifted into a puddle. Pico tried to stop him, but Convict slid away.

''fuck....'' Pico growled.

''let him go'' that voice was the boss of the army of freedom and justice. ''we're going to have to gang on him... together.''

''what? how are we going to stop him? you saw. motherfucker can turn into a puddle and slip out'' Pico pointed out.

''we plan his fall behind bars..... but first, Pico, you, Miles and Renegade have an important mission'' the boss spoke calmly.

''.........tell me what it is'' Pico nodded.