Chapter 55: Red fury

FLASHBACK, 10 years ago

.EXE walked back home, hollow, empty. his face felt blank, no expression, he sat down on his bed. he then twiddled his thumbs around. 

''.........'' he said nothing.

''sweetie? are you okay?'' 

Mommy Mearest found .EXE lying on the bed, blank.

''you havn't spoken to me since you returned home.''  she spoke. she sat down next to him. 

''you won't believe me.'' was all .EXE spoke. he sighed and continued laying down, this time with his pillow.

''come on, tell me what happened. your not saying anything. i just want to know what's going on'' Double M spoke, putting her hand on her son's shoulder.

''..............fine.'' .EXE began, he started tearing a little as he did.

''you see.... i was just trying to get to lunch, a-and these older g-girls w-walk up to me, and t-they wouldn't let me eat, a-and then they t-took me to the b-bathroom, and they pulled down my pants, and t-they kept m-making these m-motions on me, even when i-i told them to stop.''

he started crying, holding onto his mother.

''it's okay dear, i'm right here. i am going to give them a piece of my mind'' she said, hugging him back and patting him. ''what are there names?''

''T-Teresa and B-Bette'' .EXE whimpered.

that event had remained burned into .EXE's memory, never leaving him whatsoever. it didn't matter how he tried, it was still there. and it had never left whatsoever.

PRESENT DAY

''so that's why he wants to take over the world? he was raped as a child?'' Tenzu asked, sympathetically.

''that isn't the only reason. but that was the biggest. he believes if he takes over the world, he stop Rape once and for all.'' Sarah looked forlornly. ''mom told me what happened the night after, considering he was just completely blank after that.

the two walked across a different part of Funkin' city, a neighborhood they never even went: 27 Durdum lane. [yes, we're getting to the Eddsworld references. they will happen later this volume, don't you worry]

however, Tenzu accidentally bumped into a spiky blue haired man with a yellow tooth, a cigar and a green jacket. but there was more to him.... yet to be known....

''hey, watch we're your going!'' the blue haired guy spoke.

''sorry....'' Tenzu stuttered nervously. he hid behind Sarah.

''wow happy apirl'' Sarah spoke sarcastically. this month hasn't been good for her. her twin brother keeps nagging about world domination and trying to get her back in the game, she got killed in Among us Vr quite a few times, and school has been a drag recently. that's it.

''name's Tord'' the green jacketed guy spoke. ''now, why don't you make yourself useful and fuck off?''

''song?'' Tenzu lifted his microphone in cowardice.

''fine. but i am NOT gonna go easy on you, okay?'' Tord spoke cockily.

[XT Norway. length is 2:30]

however, as they sung, Tord was secretly holding a gun behind his back.

as Tenzu stood there, Tord shot him. but the bullet didn't reach as Sarah used her powers to hold the bullet in place, then slowly moved it back to Tord.

''what the fuck is your deal?'' Sarah yelled as Tenzu shivered.

''hehehe.... you shouldn't thought to trust me, idiots. i was just on my to pick up a giant robot.'' Tord smirked.

[XT Moving Targets. length is 2:45]

Tord kept shooting, but Tenzu used his angel power to shield them. after that, Tord retreated. however, Tord wasn't being a coward. he was a man with a plan. a savage plan, if you will.

after a bit, there was a giant robot. it was green, had a rifle hand and the other was a crane-styled hand. 

''how you like me now, Bitches?'' Tord trolled, flipping Tenzu and Sarah inside the cockpit. Sarah flipped the middle finger back at him.

''let's see how you'll handle this? yeah, it's not fully battle ready yet, but it has enough power to deal with you'' Tord continued. he then aimed the rifle gun.

[XT Tordbot. length is 2:30]

after that battle, the robot started powering down. Tord knew this, and he made it fit back wherever it was hidden. his old friends wern't in the house at the time, so this was a golden opportunity to give the robot a quick test run, which is what he did. but before he moved the robot back, he gave one last word:

''i'll deal with you two later. it's your lucky day, better make the most of it!'' 

Tord then moved the robot back.

''whoever that guy is, we're gonna have to stop him'' Tenzu spoke.

''just like how we have to stop Tabi. he got out of prison recently'' Sarah spoke.

''shit....'' Tenzu responded. ''don't worry babe, i'll protect you from him''

as they talked, Tabi was hiding in the shadows. he was watching, waiting for a chance to attack. but what was stopping him?

as for Tord, he explained what happened to the Red fury, an organization he was the leader of, about the rap battle.