Part 4

(At Tasmia's House)

[Tasmia gets a call from Unknown number and she picked the call to answer..]

Tasmia's heart skipped a beat as she heard the deep voice on the other end of the line. With a mixture of shock and curiosity, she tentatively replied, "Hello? Who is this?"

The man's voice, smooth and commanding, identified himself as Zayan Ahmed Khan. Tasmia's mind raced, trying to place the name. "Zayan Ahmed Khan? Why are you calling me?" she asked, her voice betraying a hint of apprehension.

There was a pause on the line before Zayan spoke again, his tone confident and unmistakably charming. "Miss Tasmia, I have something important to discuss with you. Let's meet at the restaurant right away," he said, his words leaving no room for argument.

Tasmia hesitated, her instincts urging caution. "I'm sorry, but I can't just meet a stranger like this," she replied, her voice trembling slightly.

Zayan chuckled softly, a hint of amusement in his tone. "But we're not strangers, Tasmia. We've met before," he said cryptically, his words sending a shiver down her spine.

Zayan's voice softened, a note of warmth creeping into his words. "Trust me, Tasmia. I mean you no harm. I just want to talk," he reassured her.

Tasmia bit her lip, torn between curiosity and fear. Finally, she relented, her voice barely above a whisper. "Okay, fine. I'll meet you there."

Before she could hang up, Zayan interjected with a playful remark that caught her off guard. "Or would you prefer I come and pick you up in my arms again?" he teased, his voice filled with mischief.

Tasmia blushed furiously, her cheeks flaming at the memory of their previous encounter. "No, that won't be necessary," she replied hastily, her heart racing with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. "I'll be there soon."

With that, she ended the call, her mind buzzing with questions and anticipation. As she hurriedly made her way to the restaurant, she couldn't shake the feeling that her life was about to take an unexpected turn.

 As she hurriedly made her way to the restaurant, she couldn't shake the feeling that her life was about to take an unexpected turn

(At the Restaurant)

As Tasmia stepped into the restaurant, her eyes met Zayan's, and she was taken aback by the sweetness in his tone as he greeted her. "Hi, Miss. How are you doing?" he said, his voice softer than she had ever heard before.

Flustered by his unexpected warmth, Tasmia managed to stammer out, "I... I'm fine. What about you, sir?"

Zayan chuckled softly, shaking his head. "You can call me Zayan. No need to be formal with me," he replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

 No need to be formal with me," he replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement