Part 10

At Shruti's house

Shruti: "Are you afraid of Nyra?"

Shruti's Parents: "Not only in the city, but also in the country, she's the most powerful."

Shruti (frustrated): "But we can't let her destroy us!"

Shruti's Parents: "We'll find a way to deal with her. But for now, we must tread carefully."

Shruti (in her mind, plotting): "Nyra may be powerful, but I won't let her win. I'll find a way to bring her down, no matter what it takes. She'll regret crossing me."

(Shruti's determination fuels her malicious plans as she seeks revenge against Nyra for ruining her engagement and threatening her family's reputation.)

............................................................................

(On the other hand , Abhay texts to meet him at the coffee shop.)

Abhay's Text: "Meet me at the coffee shop. There's something important I need to tell you."

(Shruti enters at Rajput's house)

Shruti (to Abhay's Mom): "I want to marry Abhay."

Abhay's Mom: "Shruti, I can't agree to this."

Shruti (threateningly): "If you don't let me marry Abhay, I'll tell him the truth about Nyra's accident. Do you think he'll ever forgive you?"

Abhay's Mom (reluctantly): "I can't risk losing my son. Fine, you can marry Abhay."

(When Abhay was going out to meet Nyra at the coffee his mother stops him.)

Abhay's Mother: "Abhay, where are you going?"

Abhay: "I'm going to meet Nyra, Mom."

Abhay's Mother: "You can't. Tomorrow is your mehendi and haldi ceremony."

Abhay (shocked and angry): "What? But I told everyone yesterday that I won't marry Shruti!"

Abhay's Mother: "I know, but arrangements have already been made. You can't just change everything at the last minute."

Abhay (frustrated): "This isn't fair! I won't go through with this wedding!"

Abhay's Mother: "Bodyguards. I don't want Abhay to leave the house."

Bodyguards: "Yes, ma'am. We'll ensure he doesn't go out."

Abhay (frustrated): "Mom, you can't do this! I need to talk to Nyra."

Abhay's Mother: "Not now, Abhay. You need to focus on your wedding preparations."

(Abhay feels trapped, unable to meet Nyra, as the bodyguards keep a close watch on him at his mother's command.)

Abhay, slamming the door behind him, collapses onto his bed and cries out loudly:

Abhay: "Why is this happening to me? I can't marry Shruti, I love Nyra! Everything feels like it's falling apart..."