Part-45 Abhay and Nyra's Passionate love

As Abhay returned to the club, his focus shifted from the grim confrontation with Aarav to finding Nyra. He spotted her, clearly tipsy, among their friends. Her eyes lit up when she saw him, and she stumbled towards him with a wide, affectionate smile.

"Abhay," Nyra slurred, her voice filled with drunken sincerity, "I love you so much." She threw her arms around him, her warm breath mingling with his as she leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips.

Abhay's heart swelled with a mixture of love and protectiveness. He pulled back slightly, gazing into her eyes with a tender smile. "Nyra," he murmured, his voice low and teasing, "if you keep doing this, I'm not going to be able to control myself. I'll end up fucking you all night."

Nyra giggled, her cheeks flushed with alcohol and affection. "Promise?" she whispered playfully, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Abhay chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around her securely. "Let's get you home, my love," he said, his voice gentle but filled with desire. "You need to rest."

With Nyra in his arms, Abhay carefully navigated through the crowd, ensuring she was safe and comfortable. Despite the night's turmoil, he felt a profound sense of peace knowing that Nyra was with him, and that together, they could face whatever challenges lay ahead.

 Despite the night's turmoil, he felt a profound sense of peace knowing that Nyra was with him, and that together, they could face whatever challenges lay ahead

As Abhay tried to guide Nyra out of the club, she clung to him, her voice soft and insistent. "No, Abhay," she murmured, her words slightly slurred. "I want to be with you."

Abhay looked into her eyes, seeing the earnestness there, and sighed with a mixture of affection and amusement. "Alright, Nyra," he said gently, knowing there was no point in arguing with her in this state. "Let's find a place where you can rest."

With that, he scooped her up into his arms, carrying her effortlessly through the bustling club. Nyra nestled her head against his shoulder, a contented smile on her lips.

Abhay approached the front desk and quickly booked a room. The receptionist handed him a key, and he carried Nyra to the elevator, holding her close as they ascended to their floor.

Once inside the room, Abhay carefully laid Nyra down on the bed, brushing a strand of hair from her face. She reached up and pulled him down beside her, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Stay with me," she whispered, her eyes half-closed but filled with love.

Abhay smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I'm not going anywhere, Nyra," he promised. "I'll be right here with you."

He settled beside her, holding her close as she drifted off to sleep, his heart full of love and a fierce determination to protect her from any harm.