Part-46 Abhay beats up Aarav

As the night wore on, Sumana found herself leading a drunken Nirav to a room to rest. She carefully laid him down on the bed and was about to leave when Nirav suddenly reached out and hugged her, pulling her close. His lips brushed against hers, but then he hesitated, a look of conflict crossing his face.

 His lips brushed against hers, but then he hesitated, a look of conflict crossing his face

"No," he muttered, pushing her away gently. "I'm just your boss, Sumana."

He stumbled towards the bathroom, his mind clouded by both alcohol and a torrent of emotions. The sound of the shower running filled the room, and Nirav hoped the cold water would clear his head. He stood under the stream, trying to regain his composure, when he heard the bathroom door creak open behind him.

Sumana stepped in, her concern evident in her eyes. "Nirav, are you okay?" she asked, her voice soft yet firm.

Nirav turned to her, the water cascading down his body. "Go, get out of here," he warned, his voice strained. "Or else I'll lose control."

But Sumana didn't move. Instead, she stepped closer, her gaze unwavering. She reached out and grabbed his face, pulling him into a passionate kiss under the shower. The water mixed with their heated breaths, creating an intoxicating mix of sensations.

 The water mixed with their heated breaths, creating an intoxicating mix of sensations

Nirav's initial shock melted away, replaced by a surge of desire. He took the lead, pressing her against the cool tiles as his lips traveled down her neck. He kissed her wet skin, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. His lips moved to her shoulders, his hands exploring her curves with a newfound urgency.

Sumana moaned softly, her fingers tangling in his wet hair as she surrendered to his touch. Nirav continued his descent, his lips and tongue worshipping her body. He kissed his way down to her stomach, his tongue flicking out to taste her skin, savoring the moment.

"Sumana," he murmured against her skin, his voice a husky whisper, "you're driving me crazy."

She responded with a breathless sigh, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. "Nirav," she whispered back, her voice trembling with desire, "I want you."

In the steamy confines of the bathroom, they found themselves lost in each other, the boundaries of their professional relationship dissolving in the heat of their passion. The world outside ceased to exist, leaving only the two of them, wrapped in an embrace that spoke of longing, desire, and an unspoken connection that transcended the roles they had played for so long.