Wassup (17)

"Brother"
"I've been such a horrible brother.. i couldn't even protect you from father and that horrible boyfriend of yours.. I had so many chances to save you. But i've been selfish enough to go with Jisung and not you when i know you're not in the right place including with mother dying.. I'm so sorry Minho.." Felix said as he grabbed Minho's freezing cold body and hugged it slightly and cried in his older brother's arms.

Felix sat on the chair beside the hospital bed Minho was on and slept there until Minho woke up.

"Felix? Felixxx???" Felix woke up to his brother's voice in his ear
"What are you doin here 'Lix? Where is Channie hyung?" Minho asked looking around the room
"I need to tell you something but Chan is at your house gathering your stuff from there as you're moving to his house now" Felix smiled at the older.
"Oh okay. What did you need to tell me?"
"I will tell you once i get the nurse, i just need to tell her you woken up. I will be back in a sec" Felix said and Minho nodded. The chicken-look-alike jogged towards the front office and said some hospital shit.

After the doctor doing some stuff to Minho, Minho was free from the private room and was moved to a public room with other people in it, but curtains covering the beds on each side.
"So what did you wanna tell me?" Minho asked tilting his head to the side slightly

"I'm your brother."
"What.? Is this a prank? Haahha where are the others? Aren't they supposed to pop up by now?" Minho laughed
"I'm not joking around Minho."
The older stiffened and became more serious.
"How? I never heard about you from my parents."

"When you were about 2 mother gave birth to me but father forced her to give me up for abortion.
Mother was too sweet and gave me up for adoption instead. I then got moved to Australia with my parents and I was raised there until my dad decided to go work abroad and my family had to move to South Korea."

Felix started tearing up and wiped away his tears.
"Are you okay Felix? I mean that would be a-"
"Are you okay Minho? You've been left with Father.. that horrible boyfriend. And mother passing away? Are you okay Minho? How have you been putting up with this.? I have wanted to save you from those assholes but i just couldn't bring the courage and tell you the whole story."

Minho's eyes brimmed with tears also. He got out of the hospital bed and hugged Felix.
"I'm not okay Lix. I'm fucking horrible. I don't want to get better. But i do at the same time. Felix i don't know what to do with my life anymore."Minho sobbed into Felix's arms. The younger patted the bunny's head and shushed the bunny saying that he will be okay.

At last Minho calmed down and fell asleep in the younger's arms. The chicken set down Minho on the hospital bed. Felix smiled at his brother. He felt guilty. Guilty for letting something like that happen to someone he is related to.

2 weeks later
after court or some shit.
"Lee ******* is shown as guilty"

Minho cried. Minho was happy,sad,excited,nervous that his father was in jail because of him.
Maybe he shouldn't have told Chan and this wouldn't have happened. But Chan would've found out anyways.
He's going to be living with Chan and Changbin.
Woah.

"Minho?"
"Yea, wassup?" - "you got school tomorrow and i just wanna make sure you're okay with that" Chan said to Minho.
"Of course i'm fine with that, I'm not a baby Channie Hyung"
"Okay, we will be having chicken and rice for dinner"
"Alright"

Minho said and got inside Chan's car and sat down at the passenger seat then sat down. He hummed to a song that 3racha were working on as Chan and Changbin preformed it to him. Got stuck in his head. 42.

Next day

Minho POV :
I woke up from my sleep due to the alarm clock in my damn ear. I stopped it beeping by pressing it. I'm happy today as Chan officially put 42 out so i can listen to it on Spotify. I got my phone and went to the toilet to get ready. I hit play on my phone and 42 started playing.

I've been thinking 'bout my life, is it better if i die?

Stared into the reflection of the mirror. My hair shining under the light. Cheeks slightly swollen. Lips plumped. I continue brushing my teeth

Is it 42? Stop speaking nonsense..

Got out of the bathroom and got the uniform out and changed. Went down the stairs and stopped the music

Spotify Premium is the best wa-

"잔니 형?" (Channie hyung?) [idk why i did that)
"Yea?"
"Did you make breakfast?"
"Yup, it's on the table"
I looked on the table and saw toast, jam, peanut butter, butter and Heinz beans. I sat down on one of the chairs and grabbed a slice of toast and covered the toast with butter first and then jam.

Ate it up in a dash and headed for the door
" M going Chan!"
"Have a good day!"
"Hopefully i will!! Bye!!"
I closed the door behind me and got inside my car driving to my school. Once i made it i parked my car and got my card ready to scan at the gate and entered. Got my books ready inside my classroom bag and started walking to my next class as i am early.

I sat in my seat and plugged in my headphones listening to songs a specific song i like is 'Don't'
Once the teacher arrived i plugged my headphones out and got my notebook,book and pencilcase out.
I need to focus since i got like 1 week off.

*RING* *RING*

I tidy up my things and walk to my locker to put my things away i grab my wallet and phone and go to the shop nearby my school.

I grabbed some Clover (hehe) and Mogu Mogu
I paid then left.
*ring* *ring*
I picked up my phone and put it next to my ear. "Minho?"
"Wassup"
"Nothing, makin' sure you're fine"
"Erm.. okay"
"Bye"
"Bye-bye"

That was confusing
I walked back to my school and headed for an empty classroom, found one! Yes!! What are those sounds..? "Mr.Jang! Oh fuck~ Harderr"
"You like that huh?"
*door creeps* the teacher and the students head's looked straight at me
"Oh my! SORRY!"
I covered my eyes and rushed out of the room

I can't believe i witnessed that... i continued to look for an empty classroom, finally found one with no people banging.. i opened the door to the room and once i did i regretted it.