Fresh meat

"Tom stop!" I yell as he keeps kicking my feet to annoy me. I don't know why I agreed to walk home with Tom at least bill is here through. "Tom seriously stop you have been doing this to her the whole way" bill sighs as we walk into there house.

"It's funny" he smirks walking away to the kitchen. "I'm tired" I groan laying on bills bed. "Same" he lays next to me.

Tom walks in giving us a dirty look before sitting at the edge of the bed.  "What do you want Tom" bill says. "There is a new girl from our school and she is coming over" he said with a smirk as me and bill look at each other disgusted.

"We don't care now get out" as bill said that we heard the door bell ring. "My new wife is here" Tom smiles before he leaves the room.

"We should go out because it's gonna get loud" bill said making me laugh out loud. "Yeh we should" I carry on laughing getting up with bill.

We both make our way down seeing a blonde girl, she is very pretty. I gave her a smile but she gave me a dirty look? "Tommy who is she?" She said in an annoying voice. Ew what the flip.

"My brother's weird friend" he says, "she is ugly too" she points and laugh at me. "Chanel don't talk to her like that" Tom said as his jaw clenched. This girl needs to know her place. I find it funny how she thought Tom would bully me with her.

"Oh sorry" she said, "bye" I say to both of them, "bloom" Tom says as I walk out of the house with bill.

"Yes?" I smile, "here" he said handing me money? Damn Tom really is being nice to me. "What for?" I tilt my head. "Don't make me take the money back bloom" Tom says now making me and bill laugh.

"Like I would give you it back" I smirk walking with bill as Tom goes back in his house.

"I wonder how the sex is gonna be" me and bill both say at the same time laugh our heads off.