Bad girl

"I'm so tired Tom" I huff sitting on the floor while he picks up some trash, today is our last day doing this punishment. Honestly I kinda feel sad it's been really nice spending time with Tom. "Fine I will do it only because I love you" he smirks. "I hate you" I scoff with attitude. "Too bad I lied to you, so don't get all glazed up about it" he laughs. "Done?" I tilt my head .

"Yup" he nods, we both start to make our way to the canteen to get some food since it's lunch now. "Bye" I say awkwardly knowing it will go back just to the way it was. Tom being a dick. "Goodbye" he says before walking away to his friends.

"I got tea for you" bill says coming up to me, "spill!" I say as I pay for my food. "So remember when we were kids? And Tom always told him self to not get his heart broken? And you know Tom is a fuck boy and never actually had a real relationship in his life" bill says now taking a bite of his apple as we take a seat. "Yeh?" I say. "I went into his room since I was trying to find my phone until! I found his old diary. Turns out he had his heart broken by this girl called peach. They were secretly dating last year until she cheated on him! But the thing is I don't remember any girl called peach in our school?" He sighs. While my jaw was dropped.

"We need to do some research" I say now while biting my burger. "Oh yes we do" bill says feeding me a fry.

Time skip

"So how do we find out what this peach girl looks like?" I say as me and bill are making our way home. "Tom is going to a party tonight so instead of us going we can stay at mine and go through his stuff" bill shrugs his shoulder. "Yeh good idea" I nod.

"Anyways this is my house see ya" bill hugs me before he leaves to his house. After a couple of minutes I made it to mine since I kinda live close to his. I walk in my house taking off my shoes while I smell my mums cooking. "Hey" mum says. "Hi" I say.

"Hungry?" She smiles, "very hungry" I say walking into the kitchen sitting on the table as mum starts to serve me some soup. After I ate I ran to my room getting changed into an outfit. Laying on my bed watching Netflix waiting for bill to call me when Tom is gone.

As I watch my phone started to ring, I took to see it's Tom... "hello?" I say picking it up. "Why are you and bill not coming to the party? If you want I can stay with you guys" Tom says. "No it's fine you go on and have fun me and bill are gonna do homework." I say knowing he won't stay to do homework. "I will do mine too with you guys then" Tom said. Fuck.

"No Tom just go honestly" I say. "Did I do something wrong? Do you not want to hang out with me anymore?" He said in a hurtful way. "Yes Tom I do but me and bill need to discuss something that is important to me" I sigh lying trying to make it look like it's something emotional to me. "Fine but i can't promise you that I won't be staying there too long" he says.

"Have fun" I smile, "yeh you too" he says before turning the phone off. I take in a deep breath feeling bad. But I need to know what happened? I don't even know why I care so much. It's just so interesting.

My phone started to ring again, it's Tom again..
"Hey" I say confused. "Okay so I decided that I'm gonna go to the party for 1 hour and then come back home with some snacks for us so we can watch a movie" he chuckles cutely. "Yes that would be so great" I chuckle. "See you bitch" he says hanging up the call.

My phone rings once again but finally it's bill, "bill" I say. "Bloom" bill says back. "Tom called me and he said he wants to stay with us and I said no you can go so he was like he will stay for an hour and come back with some snacks for us to watch a movie" I say.

"Are you sure that was Tom?" Bill says surprised that Tom wants to even hang with us.  "He might come back with  George and Gustav too so we have to be quick" I say. "We can take our time bloom we have an hour that's more than enough" bill chuckles.

"Is Tom gone now?" I ask, "yeh come now he just left the house but walk slow so he doesn't see you" bill said before hanging up.

I jump of my bed walking into my closet, choosing a pair of baggy jeans and over sized t-shirt. I added a belt to the jeans and then made my way.

As I walk I see Tom, I quickly hide behind a bin just in time as he walks past me. His smell lingering in the air making my heart skip a beat. "That was close" I whisper to my self before running off to bills.

"I'm here" I say

"Let's get into searching" bill smirks.