The Twins

"Dawn" I jump in her arms, she is literally my cousin. "I heard what happened so my mum had to move back here because she knows how close we are" she hugs me tighter.

"I'm so happy!" I squeak, we grew up together because her mum used to date my uncle which is my mums brother, they were about to marry but my uncle cheated on her, he fumbled real hard because her mum is beautiful.

"So does this mean you're moving to my school?" I grin as everyone else looks very confused.  "Yes where do you think I'm going" she chuckles.

"Okay guys this is my cousin Dawn" I introduce them, they all say their names and stuff and then it was time to go school.

"How is your mum doing" I ask Dawn as we held hands, "she is doing great she found a new boyfriend and he has two sons and they are twins. They are so hot." She blushes causing all of us to laugh.

"You like one of them?" Bill laughs, "maybe" she grins at bill.

"You should get with one of them but he is very cold hearted" dawn smirks but I turn to Tom as he looks angry.  "Dawn I have a boyfriend" I point at Tom.

"Oh sorry" she apologises, "it's okay you didn't know" I smile as Tom kisses my cheek. Ugh I love Tom .

"Anways this is the school we go to" I point as we see it from afar.  "It's quite huge" she nods.

"Yeh but don't worry me, bill and Cherry will show you around" I smile.

"Dawn!" We heard voices? We all turn to see these tall boys who look the same yet different, one has black fluffy hair with crystal blue eyes, you could literally see them from so a distance because of how blue they are, his skin is clear and healthy and his lips are full and pink and his nose is same as my mine, long but small and the perfect size.

The other has white blonde hair with dimples, his lips are abit thinner but still big, his skin also clear and his eyes brows black. They are both good looking but not as good looking like my boyfriend Tom.

"Hey Lucas and Norman" Dawn blushes, Tom then held my hand and I squeeze it a tiny bit to make sure he is okay.

"Hi I'm Lucas" the white hair boy smiles at us putting his arm around dawn which caused her to blush, cherry and bill laugh at the scene while I held onto Tom.

"Norman" black haired boy nods his head to us, "okay let's get to school" Tom rolls his eyes holding my hand as we are about to enter the school.

I felt a pair of eyes on me I turn to see Norman boy looking at me, it made me feel uncomfortable, he gave me an aggressive look and then his eyes looked at Tom? He looked like he wanted to kill the both of us.

"Tom I'm gonna show them around" I whisper to him as we walk in the school, "no your staying with me bill and Cherry can do that" Tom holds my hand tighter.

"Is it because she was in a coma? Can't even let her be on her own?" Norman scoffs causing Tom to give him a death stare, I also gave Norman a dirty look because how dare he mention something about me?

"This is non of your business" I blur out as bill and Cherry was shook, "okay you and Tom go to lesson, we will show them around" bill says sweetly hoping Tom won't break every bone in his body.

"Good idea" Dawn says with a sorry and uncomfortable look, I have her a smile as a sigh that it's okay.

"Bye" I wave at them except of Norman, and then I made my way with Tom.

"He is a dick" I scoff, "I know" Tom laughs kissing my head before we walk into a class all eyes on us.