Back of my mind

We made it to the forest, we started to built our tents, Levi helping me with some stuff, he made me blush the whole time. After everyone was done with their tents it was time to get wood and stuff for the fire. "I will get some" I volunteer. "Me too" Remi looks at me with a grin, can't this bitch leave me alone?. "Then I will go too" bill crosses his arms death staring Remi as she rolls her eyes.

"Cherry and Tom will join you guys then" Jordan nods. "Sounds good" Tom blurs out walking past me.

We all walk in the dark awkwardly, and I must admit I was scared.  Suddenly I felt someone pull me back making me scream but the person caught my mouth just in time. Turns out it was Remi pinning me on a tree. "Oh it's you" I roll my eyes being annoyed but thankful it wasn't a bear. "Don't play around with me" she slaps me making me absolutely shocked at why this bitch just slapped me.

"Why'd you do that!" I scream pushing her, "you're never getting Tom back!" She kicks my stomach making me fall down in pain. "Stop" I cry.

"Look at me" she crosses her arms, "no!" I get up pulling her hair but I felt someone pick me just in time before I murdered this bitch. "What's going" Tom looks at me as I am in his arms. "Tom let me go I swear to god" I cry hating the touch of our skins touching. "No tell me what's going on!" Tom yells at me and Remi.

Bills PoV

"Cherry where is Tom, bloom and Remi?!" I panic as we were brining some wood on the way back. "Fuck do you think they got lost?" Cherry gasps. "No don't say that!" I panic. "We have to go look for them!" Cherry starts to worry.

"Let's go back to Jordan first" I try to keep calm as we see and hear the Poeple from our school.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jordan looks at me worried, "we lost Remi, Tom and bloom" I try to not say it out loud. "Fuck we will look for them in the morning it's not safe for everyone to scatter around the forest at this time" Jordan's voice shakes.

"Okay" I take a deep breath hoping they don't all murder each other.

Blooms PoV

"Whatever I'm leaving!" I get off toms arms, "wait don't go alone we have to stick together" Tom grabs my hand. "Fine then are you coming?" I scoff.

"Yeh" Tom and Remi walk with me.

Time skip

"Where the fuck are we?! We have been walking for 30mins" I cry, am I really lost with these two idiots right now? "Hey shhh it's gonna be okay" Tom looks at me. "It's all your fault!" I push Remi as she pushes me back. "What do you mean?" Tom raises a brow looking at Remi.

"Nothing" she smiles awkwardly, "she pinned me to a tree and started to fight me for no reason! Because of her we are lost!" I yell in anger.

"What the fuck Remi are you okay?!" Tom yells at her catching us both surprised. "Don't yell at me!" Remi yells back.

"I'm done with you!" Tom walks away, leaving us both alone. "Look at what you have done!" Remi pushes me. "Not my fault you're a bitch!" I scoff walking away too. I guess it's for the better if we all just get lost in the forest far away from each other.

I was walking having no idea where, hoping I will find the rest of the school but still no sigh, it was pitch dark now, I couldn't even make out of there was a tree in front of me or not. As I was walking I suddenly fell down, my body rolling, hitting sharp branches and other stuff making me scream in pain. I'm pretty sure I fell down a hill.

"Bloom!" I heard Tom run to me with flash light from his phone. "Don't" I cry hugging my self having enough of this. "Your bleeding bloom" Tom touches my injury. "Ow! Stop it!" I smack his hand away then going back to hugging my self. I'm staring to miss the dark, toms flash all over my face makes me feel exposed.

"You can't stay here" Tom says concerned, "I don't care leave me alone" I close my eyes even more tightly "Okay then but it will not be pleasant when a bug or spider will start to eat you alive" Tom huffs getting ready to walk away. The more I was thinking about toms words the more I was scared. "No wait" I say regretting seeking help from Tom. "Yes?" Tom grins.

"Help me get up?" I say embarrassed, and Tom saw it since his flash light was literally right in my face.

"That's what I thought" Tom hums picking me up.
"Okay put me down now" I roll my eyes. He places me down but I instantly fall back down because of my ankle. Tom bends down putting light on my ankle to see what's wrong with it. I look down it's swollen, purple and it's bleeding to. Great.

"Fuck that must hurt" Tom over towers me, "yes it does you sick fuck!" I say feeling anger at his stupid girlfriend. I mean where even is she? I don't care about her but it was never a good idea to let her walk away. Now she is all by her self.

"I saw a river down there we need to wash it and bandage it" Tom helps me back up. "I can't walk and where the fuck will we get a band aid" I roll my eyes.

"My shirt and I will have you on my back" Tom shrugs. "Fuck no" I scoff. "Look I know you're mad at me but it's not the right time to be mad so please" he says sounding concerned about my ankle. He is right and I'm not gonna let my anger get in the way of my ankle being chopped off once i get in the hospital or who knows we might die out here.

"Fine" I huff feeling his arms get me off the ground, after a few mins of him walking I heard water meaning we are close to the river. He placed me down a rock enough for me to sit on. I sit taking my socks and shoes off dipping my feet in, the water was cold but it felt good on my injured ankle.  "Keep your feet in there until I rip my shirt up" Tom sits next to me.  I watch him rip his shirt into pieces, his abs showing, I tried to look at his face but somehow my eyes always ended up on his abs.

"Okay done get your feet out now" Tom nods. I rest my leg on his thighs as he starts to wrap my ankle with his shirt. My ankle felt better.

"HELP!"  We heard Remi scream.

"Wait here" Tom runs away leaving me all by my self, I kinda hope Remi is okay she sounded  scared.