Chapter One

Its is just another normal day at the Armed detective agency, Kunikida is smashing at his keyboard, Rampo is munching on some sweets withh his legs up on his desk and Atshushi is sat at his desk looking at pictures of yarn.

Then in burtst Dazai, his arms spread wide. "HELLOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!" He droans as he saunters over to kunikida, "Heeeeeeeey Ku-ni-ki-daaaaaa!"

"YOUR LATE DAZAI! 2 HOURS 15 MINUTES AND 32- WAIT NO 34 SECONDS LATE! YOU WORK HERE! SO GET HERE ON TIME OR ELSE!"

"Awwwwwww does Kunikida miss me that much!" Dazai taunts.

Kunikida springs up from his chair and wacks Dazai around the head. Dazai gasps and grasps at his chest until he saunters over to the couch in the corner of the room and flops onto it, pulling on his headphones.

                                                                                       (2 hours later)

*~"You cant do a double suicide when your all on you ow-"~*

"DAZAI GET UP!" Kunikida yells, as he pulls of Dazai's headphones.

"KUNIKIDAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST GOT TO THE BEST PART" Dazai yells.

"You've got a job! Remember!? So get going or your gonna be late!!!!!!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh fineeeeeeeeeeeee" Dazai complains "What is it?"

"Your going on a field mission will uhmm...." He coughs "Chuuya Nakahara"

Dazais face lights up "Okie Dokieeeeee! Heheheheh" Dazai says whilst rubbing his hands together and sitting up off of the couch.

Then Atsushi walks over to Dazai  "Ummm mr Dazai sir, Why are you so happy? Hasnt Nakahara-san like..... hurt lots of people?" Dazai asks in a hushed voice, his but wiggling behind him.

"Oh At-su-shi. You might be right but ill be fineeeeee. You see the little gingers easy to deal with. SEE YA LATEEERRRSSSSS!" Dazai says as he runs out the door like a disney character, slamming the door behind him .

"Honestly I dont get him" Atsushi mutters

"Dont worry Atsushi, No one does, not even Nakahara."

Word count==360

Thanks for reading this one, I know it was short but i'm not the best at writing long amounts about happy/funny stuff, im better at angst (dont worry its coming). So yeah updates wont be super frequent. Im gonna try for one a week but cant promise anything. Also if You have any suggestions or feedback im happy to hear it! Thanks!!!!!