Chapter 10

"Mabye she thought she was collecting a lost toy" Dazai mumbles to himself, staring backwards at the blank wall to the side of the couch.

"What??" Chuuya asked, having not heard what Dazai had mumbled. "Stop mumbling will ya? Its so annoying" Chuuya lightly punched the brunette on the shoulder.

Dazai snickered and a smirk fell across his face "Oh wow, is my dog worried about meeee? I'm honoured!" Dazai whined, flicking the ginger on the head.

Chuuya growled and smacked Dazais hand away, "Jesus stop it with that dog shit will ya!? And no of course I'm not fucking worried! Why should I be!?"He scoffed, slowly making his way into the bathroom and grabbing something from the cabinet above the mirror.

"But Chuuuuuu! We made a deaallllll!!! You lost the bet remembeeeerrrr!" Dazai droned as he chuckled to himself.

"YOUR STILL HUNG UP ON THAT BET!? WE WERE 15 FOR CHRISTS SAKE!" Chuuya emerged back from the bathroom, a needle and some bandages in his hand, "Shirt"

Dazai jumped slightly at the sudden command, "awwwwww, is Chuuya that eager!" He teased,

"Cut the shit and undo it you bastard" Chuuya grumbled, sitting down on the couch next to the brunette.

Dazai fluttered before rolling his eyes and unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off one of his shoulders.

Chuuya shuffled toward the brunette and pushed the shirt behind him, along with moving some of the bandages out of the way "how many times are you gonna get stabbed this week mackerel?" Chuuya asked sarcastically, wiping some rubbing alcohol against the wound on dDazais side.

Dazai chuckled as he looked toward the ceiling, leaning his head back against the couch "I'm simply helping you perfect your suturing skills slug! You should be thanking me really!" He taunted, snickering.

But Chuuya didn't laugh, he just continued to sew up Dazai's wound, gently doing it, trying not to hurt the other. "Seriously Dazai, I get that you strong and everything but you cant be getting stabbed every day, you might be strong and shit but it aint fair. You can't keep coming to mine when you've been stabbed. It's getting annoying"

Dazai pouted and tried to cross his arms across his chest, earning a slap on the head from the ginger, "I'm trying to stitch you up for gods sake! your gonna open it up again!" Chuuya squeals.

"Ooopsieee!!!! Sorry Chuuuuyaaaaa!!" Dazai droned, turning back to staring at the ceiling. "I don't really get it Chuuya," He mumbled

"Wha-? You don't get what!?" Chuuya replied, focusing solely on the stitching.

"I don't get why you don't send me away, you already said it yourself, I could just go to Yosano." The brunette mumbled, messing with his own hair between his fingers.

The ginger sighed, sitting up and leaning against the couch, "I get I'm not a good guy but I aint gonna send you away with a stab wound am I?" He muttered "and youv'e already said, you don't like that agency doctor, so why should I make you go to her?"

Dazai stared at the ceiling with wide eyes for a moment before his lips formed into a smile. "Thanks slug,"

Chuuya froze slightly, he was getting hella weirded out with all the apologizing that the pther had been doing lately

Chuuya smacked Dazai lightly on the arm, "just go to sleep already will ya,!" He shouted, storming off into his own room (and yes it is night time okay,)

Dazai grumbles playfully before leaning back against the couch, his head resting on the arm of it. Chuuya waltzed into his own room, closing the door behind him but not before whispering "Night, Mackerel" This made Dazai chuckle, before he eventually mumbled back, "Night Chu"