Chapter 2

A short ginger chihuahua waits impatiently in his car, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. He grumbles "goddamn bastard, he's late, the stupid mackerel,"

...

Inside the agency building Dazai is lying on the couch reading his book about suicide when Atsushi walks over. "U-umm Mr Dazai? D-Don't you have a job with that Chuuya today?" He asks whilst staring at The book from the corner of his eye and scowling.

"Ah! Yes you would be correct Atsushi-Kun! I'm just making him wait a little, Funny right?!" Dazai says in a jingly voice.

"Oh, right ummm well shouldn't you get going, its not nice to make him wait when your ready,"(Atsushi)

Dazai jumps up off of the couch, "I will im just waiting for something."

"What?" Atsushi questions,

'ring ring'

"This," Dazai proclaims as he flips open his phone "HEYYYYY CHUUUU-YAAAAA"

Atsushi jumps slightly at the mention of the petite mafiosos name but quickly calms down as his mentor has a (what he believes to be) a rather insulting fight with the ginger.

"JUST GET DOWN HERE YOU DAMN BASTARD!" He hears being screamed through the phone as Dazai snickers, a tear of laughter rolling down from his eye.

"Yes yes, of course slug," He taunts

"WHAT DID YOU CA-" Click

Dazai flips his phone closed and saunters toward the door, and with a wave squeals "BYEEEEEEEE" As he slams the door comedically behind him and saunters down the stairs. 

He opens the door as bright rays of sunlight filter in through the now open gap in the wall, after his vision adjust (though to no physical sight) his eyes find themselves staring at a bright red sports car, with adjacent black stripes painting the sides. 

Inside this car sits a certain mumbling ginger mafia executive, who, when sets his eyes on Dazai erupts into sea of insults and what-not.

Dazai snickers as he climbs inside the car, not even bothering to open the door and just leaping over the side, landing in the soft leather seats, "AWwwwwww is Chuuyaaa angry that he didn't get to see me sooner?? you really have missed me huh!?" He taunts mockingly.

"SHUT IS YOU BASTARD!" Chuuya squeals "I HAVENT MISSED YOU ONE SECOND! IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE THE BOSS IS FORCING ME!"

Dazai chuckles as he brings his arms up above his head and laying it on his hands, leaning back against the seat. Chuuya sighs and starts driving off, mumbling to himself about a stupid mackerel. 

"What's this mission even about anyway slug? Kunikida didddd tell me but I kinda tuned it all out," Dazai asks.

"Okay first of all, DONT CALL ME A FUCKING SLUG!, And second I literally have no idea, The boss just said to meet in this warehouse or whatnot and find something that should be there, said that you would know whether it was right or something," Chuuya rants, obviously annoyed that the boss wouldn't trust him with the information.

"Hmmm I wonder what it is, nothing comes to mind," Dazai mumbles as he puts his hand on his chin and leans on the side of the car, "Oh well, guess we will just have to see huh? Anyway how far away is this car ride? Its gonna be sooooo boring if its long,"

"Its gonna be at least an hour so deal with it, and I swear if I hear one bit of you complaining I will strangle you right here!" Chuuya shouts, gripping the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white beneath his black leather gloves (sexy).

"Mhm," Dazai mumbles as he leans his head back against the chair, humming slightly, not bothering to try and annoy Chuuya, today at least, he didn't feel like it and not even he knew why but he had an odd feeling in his gut, the same feeling he felt that night at the port mafia, the night that Odasaku died. He would just have to wait and see what would happen but he promised himself that nothing, nothing, like that would ever happen again.

The two drive off, the car revving behind them, Chuuya just slightly glancing over at his slug to make sure he was okay, he thought he looked a little out of it but its Dazai so whatever, they drove off together down the highway, the wind soaring past as they both retreated into their own minds.

Word count-755

Hellooooo thanks for reading Chapter two! I think this one was a little better than the first as I was in a good mood today! If you have any suggestions about what I could go into or include please let me know! I'll try to incorporate them, (Also I get to go to a theme park tomorrow woop woop!) Also I know that these chapters are short but I would rather give you short ones that make sense rather than me just waffling for a billion words, Thanks and bbyeeeeeeee