Chapter 7

(Sorry i had to use that meme i couldnt help it)

Dazai stared at the photo for a few moments until Chuuya piped up (spoke up)

"So? Anything useful?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, waiting for Dazai to answer.

"Nope. Its completelty uselesssssssss!" Dazai said in his playful façade.

"Kay, I'll just throw it out then i guess." Chuuya mumbles, grabbing the photo out of Dazais hands and throwing it into the trash can next to the couch. "Anyway, what happened up on that rooftop? A guy cant normally sneak up on you"

"Obviously were just dealing with someone very talented. We know that it wouldn't have been an ability being used on me so they are obviously just very well trained." Dazai stated, his hand finding its place on its head, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Great, just what we needed, some talented piece of shit," Chuuya mumbled as he sat down on the couch next to Dazai.

"Awwww come on CHU Chu, its nothing we cant handle, rightttttt!?" Dazai teased as he swung his legs over, on top of Chuuya.

"Get off me you damn waste of bandages!" Chuuya retaliated, shoving Dazais legs off himself, but he was more gentle that usual, since he didn't actually want to hurt the giant when he had already been stabbed today.

Dazai gasped dramatically and placed his hand over his chest, "Chuuya you wound me! Such harsh words! You'll kill me on day"

"Yeah wouldn't you like that" Chuuya replied, grumbling as he folded his arms over his chest.

The two sat there, in silence for at least 5 minutes, Chuuya stared out if the window as Dazai lent his head against the back of the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

"Hey slug?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks,"

Chuuya froze. WHAT!? Since when did Dazai thank him!? What the hell was going on!? He turned his head to look at Dazai who was still staring up at the ceiling, his eyes fixed on something that Chuuya couldn't see.

"Sure," He managed to get out without shouting, "Just, dont die. Not unless i get to kill ya mackerel." 

Dazai chuckled at that, "Always was the violent dog huh?"

"CALL ME A DOG ONE MORE TIME YOU ASSHOLE!" Chuuya screamed.

"Seeeeeee, you even bark like a dog! OOOoooooh! I know! Your definitely a chihuahua! Short and feisty!"

"YOU DAMN WASTE OF BANDAGES!" Chuuya barked out, smacking the brunette around the head. "WHY DONT YOU JUST BE QUIET! GO TO SLEEP ALREADY BASTARD!"

Dazai laughed "Oh my, your letting me stay at your very own apartment are you? From what I can tell there is only one bedroom here? Did you think about that ~chu chu~?" Dazai teased, smirking.

"WHA-, Oh right, didn't think about that. Ugh Jesus we can just share like we used to. I've got the extra blanket, so you stay on one side got it!?" Chuuya said standing up and walking over to a cabinet in the corner of the living room.

Dazai snickered as he watched the petite mafioso have to pull up a step stool to reach the top of the cabinet. After a minute he eventually stood up and grabbed the blanket off the top shelf, "Was Chibi looking for this?" He asked with a smile on his face as he Handed Chuuya the blanket.

"Don't call me that you damn mutt!" Chuuya responded, snatching the blanket out of his hands.

"You're the only Mutt i see here Chibi." Dazai said giggling.