Chapter 17

I write less POVs of Mikael because its easier to write in Gabriela's POV, but if you want me to write more of Mikael's POVs, then comment below and I will.

Enjoy! ;)

*******************

Gabriela's POV

I was looking through the movies when I heard a loud scary growl. In less than a second, Mikael was covering me and I could feel him shaking in anger and jealousy.

"What's wrong?" I asked and tried to move away, but Mikael growled again indicating that that's not a good idea.

"What are you doing here Nate?" He asked sounding annoyed while he shielded me with his back.

"I just wanted to see how our Luna is feeling. Everybody found out what happened and we're all very worried." Nate answered.

"She's better. Now you can leave and tell everybody the news." He said, but Nate cut him off.

"Wait. Can I talk with Gabriela? Its important." He asked and Mikael turned his head slightly to look down at me.

"No." Mikael said sternly and that made me really mad. Nate is my friend. If I want to talk with my friend, I will. Its my decision, not his, not anyone's.

"Actually, yes. We can talk." I walked around Mikael walked towards Nate, but he gripped my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"No. You're mine." Mikael growled and I was very tempted to roll my eyes, but instead I sighed and looked down. Then an idea popped in my head. I closed the gap between us and capture his lips in mine in a passionate breath taking kiss.

We can continue this later.

I mind linked him, something he thought me when I first woke up here. I didn't give him any time to reply as I turned around, grabbed Nate's hand and walked out of the house. Once we were quite far, I released his hand and we continued walking down the sidewalk.

"So what's up?" I ask him as we sit on the familiar bench.

"How are you?" He ask serious. Déjà vu right there.

"I'm better." I answered truthfully.

"Did they got to...."

"No. Thank God they didn't. They were close to though. If you guys hadn't showed up when you did, then I don't think I would even be alive. So thank you." I squeezed his hand and smiled at him which he returned.

"Good and no problem. I would've done it again. Believe it or not, in the short amount of time we've known you, we have developed a big amount of respect and affection for you. You have that effect on people. You're easy to fall in love with Gabriela." He told me and I blushed.

"Thanks." I told him and we sat there for a whole hour just talking about random stuff and laughing our heads off.

"Oh wow! I should get going now." I told him as I checked my purple watch.

"Aww. Really? You have to go?" He whined and I laughed finding it cute.

"Yeah. Its been more than an hour. I don't want Mr. Jealous/Possessive to lose control and kill you. But we can hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure." He agrees and we both stand up and walk back to Mikael's house.

"Well, it was nice talking to you. See you tomorrow Nate." I give him a hug and he kisses my cheek. I pull away, open the door and wave goodbye at him which he returns. Once I'm inside and the door's closed, I'm being pinned against the wall by you know who.

"I should punish you." He muttered while he kissed over the fading scar his "marking" left behind.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." I decided to play along.

"You left with another guy when you perfectly knew that I didn't wanted you to and you used my weakness against me."

"Oh really? And what's your weakness?" I asked playfully and he growled lowly.

"You." He replied and smashed his lips against mine. He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the couch were he sat so o was now straddling him. I pulled away from the kiss and he started attacking my neck with his tongue, teeth and lips.

"Mike....I'm hungry." I moaned and involuntarily grinded my hips against him making him growl. Its like my body always reacts this way when I'm this close with him.

"Me too." He replied, but something told me that we weren't talking about the she type of hunger.

"I need food. I'm feeling a little dizzy." I told him and he finally stopped his pleasant assault. I got off his lap and grabbed my wallet and pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I smirk.

"Ordering pizza. What do you want it of?" I ask him and he stands up.

"Give me the phone. I'll order it while you take a shower." He took my phone and set my wallet on a small table near by.

"Why you want me to take a shower?" I ask him.

"Because you have Nate's scent all over you and it stinks." He replies and I laugh.

"Don't worry, nothing happened. You can trust me."

"I know I can trust you, I'm just not too sure if I can trust him."

"Why? Isn't he your best friend?"

"Yes, he is, but he's single and horny and you're hot and beautiful and a temptation for every fucking male out there!" He raises his voice and I take a step back.

"Sorry." I mumble and he sighs.

"No. You don't have to apologize. I'm just being a dick. Its not your fault you're so beautiful and irresistible. I'm promise I'll work on my jealousy, but I can't promise I won't beat the shit out of any guy that tries something with you." He walks up to me and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"Okay." I reply and he pecks my lips.

"No go wash away that stinking scent off of you while I order the pizza." He turns me around and smacks my butt making me jump and let out a whimper.

"You're going to pay for that." I threaten playfully and he smirks. I take my shower and wash my hair, condition it and shave in all the necessary areas. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and head to my suitcase and bags to find them empty. I frown and walk out and rake a few steps down the stairs.

"Mike?" I call out.

"Yes princess?" He replies while typing something on his phone.

"Were are my things?" I ask him and when he looks up from his phone to look at me, his eyes widen and then they blaken with lust.

"R-righ r-row o-of th-the d-drawer and l-left s-side of th-the closet." He stutters while scanning me up and down. I nod and mumble a thank you and walk back up feeling his intense stare behind my back. I pull out a pair of light gray short spandex, a black tank top and put my hair into a side braid over my left shoulder. I slipped on my overly big blue flip flops and head back downstairs.

*****************

Bad ending, I know, but I'm tired and I upload everyday so please don't get mad. You'll read what happens next tomorrow ;)

Comment and nominate this book! And share it! X'D

Also, thank you so much for taking out from your valuable time to read shit that I write. You're AWESOME and even AWESONENER if you vote and share and nominate :3
Lol! X'D

Good night my human fellows! :)