1.

ANANYA

ANANYA

"Mam we will take care of here you can go as there is no—emergency patients right now"
One of my junior co-worker said.

My eyes widen and my lips curved into a smile.

"For real?"
I asked smiling.

She nodded,and left from my cabin.

Finally I can go now.

I hurriedly took my phone and bag before opening the door and came
out of the cabin.

Ting.Ting.Ting

A sound came from the door indicating the door is locked now.

I hurriedly took the lift and pressed the button to the ground floor.

You might be thinking why I am in so much hurry?

It's because I have to go and meet...him.

It's our one year anniversary today.

Today is the day we confessed to each other.

Confusing?

Well wait a few more minutes,I will just introduce my love to you.

I went out of the elevator and took my car key out from my bag.

I opened the car door and placed myself on the driving seat before looking back at the passenger seat,A smile made it's way to my mouth,as I saw the flowers and a box of perfume which I got for him.

I was filled with excitement and happiness as I drove my car towards my beloved, it being our first year anniversary.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my palms were sweaty as I held the steering tightly.

I couldn't help but smile as I thought about being reunited with him, my love for him felt like it was overflowing in me.
I couldn't wait to see his face, to feel his embrace and hold him close.
It's going to be a wonderful and memorable day.

I parked the car infront of the cafe.
Where he works.It was a beautiful cozy cafe which gives me so much comfort.

I came out of my car before parking it.

I waved at him—across the street as soon as he spotted me.

He was serving coffee to the customers wearing the peach colour apron and a hat in his head was covering his beautiful hairs.

I waited and he gesture to me—pointing his index finger up indicating he needs one more minute.

I assured him that it's okay and rested my back on the car leaning against it.

I saw him serving the coffees and then he went towards the counter where the manager of the cafe is—Sam uncle.
He is the sweetest man.

He said something to the manager uncle and he nodded most probably saying that he will now go or something.