Prologue

Once upon a time in a universe as large as your imagination and yet, as small as a spec of dust, hidden to the naked Muggle-born eye, nestled between rolling hills and meandering rivers, there were two young men named Harry and Draco.

They met during their high school years at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry and quickly became inseparable. As time went on, their rivalry as enemies turned into something softer, deepened into something more profound, a love that neither of them had expected but cherished nonetheless.

In the mystical halls of Hogwarts, where enchantments and adventures were woven into the very fabric of daily life, the two wizards discovered a magic that surpassed any spell or potion. Bonded by the shared pursuit of defiance, resilience and their love for the magical arts, their connection grew into something extraordinary.

Unfortunately, the two found themselves caught in a time travel vortex, transporting them thirty years into the future. The world around them changes drastically, but what remained constant was the bond they shared. Separated, Harry and Draco are faced with the challenge of navigating a world that is both familiar and alien. As the years pass, they adapt to their new reality, but the memory of their love lingers in the recesses of their heads and hearts.