chap. 𝐈𝐕

「i wanna ruin our friendship,
we should be lovers instead.」
jenny - studio killers

"it's pricey, but i really do like it

"it's pricey, but i really do like it." we had finally arrived in gaoling after a day and a half of traveling, including our stop in chin. we were currently visiting the place, Aang with his hat secured on of course,

"then you should get it. you deserve something nice." Katara encouraged her brother. "i do, don't i?" he looked back at her hesitating.
"but no. it's too expensive, i shouldn't."

"alright. then don't!" both Aang and the tan girl walked away, the younger boy following tiredly.

"Sokka, if money's the problem, i'll buy it for you." he looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. "i can't possibly ask that of you!" he exclaimed innocently.

"it's up to you." i chuckled and threw a sack of coins over at him which he clumsily caught.
he looked at it, then back at the bag.
"you know what? i'm gonna get it." he smiled gleefully as i followed our friends.

catching up to them, we were approached by some guy doing publicity. "psst! hey, you kids like earthbending? you like... throwing rocks? then check out master Yu's earthbending academy." he advised while passing Aang a flyer.
Katara and i squeezed ourselves next to our friend to see better.

"look there's a coupon on the back. the first lesson is free." he pointed out.

"who knows? this master Yu could be the earthbending teacher you've been looking for?" Katara gleamed.

__

we waited for Aang to finish his lesson, but he walked out disappointed and seemingly shaken up.
"eh, he's not the one."

"i think the boulder is gonna win back the belt at earth rumble 6."

turning around, we spotted two students conversing and unknowingly listened in.
"he's gonna have to fight his way through the best earthbenders in the world to even get a shot at the champ." the other one claimed.

Aang ran up to them curiously,
"excuse me. but where is this earthbending tournament exactly?"
he asked.

"it's on the island of noneya... none o' ya business." they snickered while walking away.
Sokka giggled "HAHAHA! ooh i got to remember that one!" he wiped a tear.

"i'll take care of this." she reassured Aang. "hey, strong guys, wait up!"

"she's so gonna beat them up." i grinned.

"what was i thinking? i don't need a new bag!" the tan boy whispered to Momo "don't tell y/n i said that." i heard him anyway.

Katara came back with a smile.
"you ready to find an earthbending teacher, because we're going to earth rumble 6!"

"how did you get them to tell you?" Aang sent her a suspicious glance.

"oh, a girl has her ways."
we both exchanged a knowing look.