(I got the photo from Pinterest)

It was a bright morning in heaven as many angels awoke and began greeting one another, wishing everyone else luck on their day, being friendly with each other and whatnot. It was heaven, so of course everybody was nice and trusting with everyone else, there was nothing to worry about up there and basically everyone had their dream home, either given to them, or built by them, like Talia.

Talia slowly began to open up her eyes, the bright lights hitting her eyes as she squinted at her window, then began to stretch her body and wings out and let out a small sigh as she finished. She then sat up on her bed and rolled her shoulders back to sort of work her back muscles where her wings were so she was able to get them to wake up and work, but she kind of just sat there on her bed and stared at the nearby wall, just zoning out and getting lost in the beautiful baby blue color of the wall that she herself painted.

After a while of staring at the wall, she snapped out of her trance when she heard a knock on her door. "Momma? I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready!" Her daughter, Elaine, spoke from behind the door, letting Talia know that both her and her twin sister, Milena, made breakfast for them all.

Talia let out a tired chuckle at her daughter's sincerity and hummed. "Alright then, thank you sweetheart, I'll be down in a moment" she responded as she stood up from her bed and looked at the door when she heard her daughter muffle a quiet 'okay' from behind the door and left, leaving Talia by herself to do whatever it was that she had to do.

Talia walked over to the small closet she had and pulled out a silky, white robe and put it on as she wrapped the belt around her waist and tightened it, then walked over to her queen-sized bed and began to make it, not wanting to leave her room messy, even if nobody was gonna come in.

Once she finished tidying up her bed and whatnot, she walked to the bathroom to wash her teeth and do her business before exiting her room and walked down a long hallway that had two other rooms that belonged to her daughters.

Then she began walking down the stairs and the smell of food hit her, making her inhale deeply to savor the sweet and delicious scent, then sighed softly as she managed to walk inside the kitchen and was greeted by her two daughters, Elaine and Milena.

"Good morning Momma!" Both girls synchronized as they saw their mother walk into the room and smiled at her as Talia returned the smile. "Good morning, my beautiful girls" Talia cooed as she walked past them both and placed a small peck on their cheeks, before going over to her seat across from then and picked up her fork and knife as she looked down at the well made pancakes that were in front of her.

"These look and smell good, you both really shouldn't have, if you both wanted something to eat, you could've woken me up." Talia spoke up with warm smile as she looked at both her daughters that were happily feasting upon the pancakes that they made, before looking up at their mother and shook their heads.

"Relax Momma, we didn't wanna wake you up because you've already done so much for us, so me and Elaine wanted to return the favor." Milena responded softly as she placed her hand on top of Talia's as she smiled at her, making Talia's smile grow and squeezed her daughters hand back. "Thank you baby" she whispered lovingly as she looked at Milena, then at Elaine as she hummed softly, then retrieved her hand and began to eat her pancakes that had some syrup on it, while her daughters plates were filled with syrup.

After they were done eating breakfast, Talia volunteered to wash the dishes, but not without having a bit of an argument with her daughters about it but they soon left to their rooms so they could get ready to visit their aunt, Molly. Molly wasn't actually their aunt, but she was Talia's first and closet friend ever since she arrived in heaven and was there during her pregnancy.