AN Part 2 Noahkah Gregory The 5th

Noah Gregory, the fifth, moved through through the environment as if it were a game. With an extraordinary sense of direction and knowledge derived from the ancient Zen monks called Zetas, who had appeared in people's dreams for billions of years, Noah analyzed everything in detail.

The only recorded history of this interaction was with his ancestors - the scholars of the Fifth Element - who discovered that the essence of life was far more complex than they originally thought. The scientific community was outraged when supernatural events threatened to destroy the empire, and they had to protect their world at the cost of the fabric of reality unravelling.

It was not just a barren land environment but filled with all kinds of discarded rundown structures. Some looked like they had stood the test of time, but Noahkah didn't know if that was the sim or if it was the real world. As he examined the structure coming up, he realized that it was a war-like structure rather than a reality. When he came to the entrance, he heard someone yelling and went to investigate.

He was not a fighter, but if he had to defend himself or someone else, he would fight to the death for what he believed in--and that was family.

Chapter 2 part Emergence Of Power.

The sound of the forest echoed throughout the shining twisting, light eams reflecting light, peaking through the tree line. The sun here was not as harsh as Mars. They felt like they were inside the only place that made sense.

Noahkah was not a fighter, although he fought his own mental battle each day. He was non-confrontational, meaning he did not do well attempting to persuade, talk, or open up to anyone. Being shut off to everyone is not smart. But it was his way of coping, but he didn't know exactly what to do either.

As he listened to them talk, he felt in their voice tonality that they were angry. Whoever it was was not happy and/or was afraid of this place.

When he got to the top, it was not long before he found a way to reach the top without making a sound. He tapped the button of the millennia-old structure that extended out of the forest up into the sky.

There were five artifacts surrounding a sixth that seemed to be centralized in the environment. But you can't have this single. You want to fight fine, but you won't win. I studied under Geno Kia, one of the first masters of Kia-chi-koto Temp-Ankara. Rise out of yourself, your quintessence, being as a tree unmovable, any good or bad most importantly, balance.

She moved her legs into the unmovable stance of Kia, and then her fists locked into place with her shoulders. And as the stance solidifies her strength.

Her balance is perfect. The man said nothing and attempted to take the necklace Madam D gave to her. She held her hands up, not in a fist. It was almost like she was holding a slap stance. But Noahkah knew it from the texts.

This was the flat hand technique. As soon as she turned to see Noahkah, the man in the full, under-transformed suite nodded, then let's go. She held her hand up at Noahkah, knowing he was about to step in. Making her head, she turned back to the stranger who was attempting to steal her food.

"Just watch Noah," she said with a little grin. The approach was straight. Shellura discovered some kind of hidden message inside the site attachment Madam D gave her. Sure, after victory, she stepped forward. But the man stepped toward her, meeting her movements. As she turned left, the opponent lifted his arms.

She knew his Hapkepte reminder more than a bully in her would haphazard style. It was nothing more than grunt, smash, and hope to win.

She studied him and learned his moves as he threw them in her face. Noahkah saw Shellura dodge and duck, dive, and sidekick. Her moves were amazing. He had never seen anything like it. It was almost as though Shellura was teleporting. After a few minutes, the decaying floor was unstable, and she knew that if she kept moving, the entire top floor would drop down.

When the man slipped, she was flipping, transported somewhere, him over, and kicking his ass. Noahkah could not help but stand, staring, amazed.

When the man was just near the edge when he backed up too far and his heel gave way, she attempted to grasp his wrist, but it twisted off the side, and he screamed as he fell off the rising tower ruins. Shell looked away as the first died instantly.

Noahkah was staring at the guy for about two seconds before he started seeing bio light flow over the man's body. "Hey, look at this." Noahkah pointed, and Shellura saw it. She could not explain what it was, but the device on her neck brace flashed like it recorded a defeat/win. And the entire surrounding forest rang with triumphant sounds of trumpets in the sky.

The Raider, or whatever he was, was just transported. He was dead. But that thing, do you see that?" he said, pointing to the body disappearing. "That, what the heck was that? He asked.

Looking away, Shellura replied, "I didn't know it until now. I knew the name of the master, and it was like I had their training and all came into the now. As the...."

Noah scratched his chin. Looking up into the alternative kes a breath out.

"You know what that means, right?

Shaking her head, trying to look at what he was seeing. But she realised he was just thinking.

"Well, that's called Multi-Cosmoizzums Temporalli,"" a sort of synchronisation of, Existential and Temporal Reincarnation wheel of Life and
The Ancient Martians believe that when one dies, they have no doubt who they are. They will be reincarnated. But if they grow, change, and know the truth, light, sound, and knowledge, they will reach enlightened states. But going throughout history, only a handful of people have ascended into Masterhood.

Chapter 2 Part 3 Temporal Syncing.

As a pair, we walked throughout the forest, attempting to find any form of information, knowledge, data, or records that depicted this place and what it is. How to survive. But the more they looked, the less this place made sense

The feeling was like being inside your own body, but able to feel touch and hear things in reality. Experienced as this simulation of a water world with only 6 islands spread over the entire planet's surface.

Waiting for the erection or someone to solve the puzzle. As the day went on, Noah realised they would need to eat, soon, or get sleep. But he didn't feel Hungary, or did he?

They found an abandoned lab, where some technicians left behind many artifacts and technology that Noahkah knew about. He read about the advanced magic of the Anu, who seemed to build impossible cities and cultures previously unknown to them.

As they built a defensive position, shell was making her way up the broke ass building that seemed to be held up by gravity itself. She reached the top. And seen the distant islands. Each one so far away their was no ay to reachb I it.

She watched the sun set on the first day and wondered what it wil bring tomorrow she left the suite to download and analyse the data on these ancient computers.

As Noahkah builds a fire, down on the bottom level. Shel was approaching.

"Do you think we shuld, realy ve making a fire. What if someone finds us and. We can't defend this position for long."