A-N Part 4 Arcadius James the 7th

At first, he felt the wind brush his face, his first blink was opening, the seconds was the realisation, falling he was and fast. He had no parachute, but he had no fear either. The fall had to be 3000 meters, but how on Mars did he find himself here in this free-fall?

Arcadius the 7th, well that's what his foster parents told him he was called before they adopted him from the slums like the separation of the self he felt like an outsider in his head. Nobody knew what he knew, and the logical self emerged. With urgency, he held his arm
Out to drop the chilling wind focused down his back spine.

Thinking quickly the fall would kill him
But from space it would be worse the fall was so intense the armour that protected his flesh was. Heats up with friction from the fall reaching 7000 klms at a straight angle to the land mass that was surrounded by blue water. He knew how rare and valuable water was and wanted to land in figuring out the intense cooldown even if he was to survive it. The instant cooldown of the iron site that he's encased in would crack under intense changes in head absorbing into the metal.

After thinking for a moment he leaned towards the island that rises out of the ocean in the northwest, positioning his vision compass to the heading he calculated. In his head, the numbers ok time over distance equals speed, and so speed over distance equals time, it takes him 9.8 clamps for each second he falls with the site on, gradually increasing as the seconds rolled by, he knew that he had to counter Wright somehow.

Calculate in fall per second its t = 2x100,000 divided by 9.8s = 143s it will take to get to the landmass. He said out loud. Unaware that the suite was malfunctioning.

He dived towards the landmass and felt the pressure of the gravity pulling him. And he thought, 'I wish I had an aeronautical compass." Or something and his visor although being broken. Clutched it formed a compass-like optics in the underside of his helmet.

He saw the direction of an N sign, and a W sign, and aimed in-between them setting his angle of trajectory andland lining the centre or just above the strange surrounded by green. The trees didn't bother him. His numerous foster homes made his intelligence rise, as some had ancient artefacts he studded and, learned many things he was never supposed to learn.

This place is a practice test of survival and intelligence, empathy and compassion understanding and knowledge light and sound. According to the ancient architects called in the empire language Anukia ki, or Anunaki, ancient beings from the stars. But not many people know that they are The space nomads from the mythology, and supernatural stories of Zeus and Jupiter, Apollo, Giga, Hedies, and Kashrus the primordials, he knew they meant the plants, and stars in the sky relating to the use of water, and other minerals that faded when we lost our moon.

He knew what to do swinging his feet fearlessly, and like a swap of energy his, arms opened up wider and the strangest thing occurred, the gaps between his feet and arms filled in with some kind of webbing. He felt powerful now like the wind was at his disposal. Tilting slightly to the left, he turned.

The gap between his arms was too narrow, so he parted his arms and dived up and the control of this. semi-see-through webbing that felt like it was a part of him.

The beach was just a few seconds away he was coming in too fast, but he knew that and tilted to the counter. But it was not slow enough to land. But when he saw others gliding down to the beach.
The water was his only hope, but it was already too late.

I hit the recall button for the wingsuit, and it popped back into his iron tomb. Then the thing he needed didn't activate due to the damaged helmet. He knew what was coming.