Astro Nomads Part 24 The first Earth Chronogon

Noahkah was holding his pendant as he took a breath. The world of possibilities expanded infinitely in his mind as he tried to imagine it. But was it imaginable or just like a strand of DNA that unfolds infinitely, each block of DNA a universe sprouting off like a new branch of nature?

He was breathing heavily but only just realized he was going into a whiteout. It was difficult to tell. The memory was foggy but still real, like all his memories that weren't dreams. He saw Arcadius, Cyrus, and Sunaby Mokurajih, who had been waving his hand in front of his face for five minutes.

Pulling back his head, he said, "What? Oi, you're all meant to be dead..."

Arcadius spoke louder than the others and pushed them aside. "Oi, c#%$nt," he shouted, and grabbed Noahkah by the scruff. Noahkah dropped his guard. "Tell me now if you had one of your visions?" Knowing something was up.

"Well, I crashed here 1000 years after you, and you're all dead. Then something happened. I can't remember what it said, but Stewart said you and the others died. But something about a multiverse and the center of the universe, where it all began. I have no clue. Shellura was in the ruined ship talking to the AI for weeks. What happened?" Arcadius asked, pulling Noahkah aside.

"I don't remember how I got here. What happened to me? I... was on the ship when I crashed here. And these people, savages, but I found this place, and you're all dead from an accident at the seed's ground zero or something," he said, but then felt a sinking feeling. But when Arcadius took him behind the fall, where all their omnimon dwell, he spoke finally. "We just deposited the seed in the correct amount of water three days ago. The trees and plants seem fine?"

Noahkah had a feeling like they would still go even if he told them all of it.

His antlion was rolling around in the grass with the others when he asked, "Was I here with you all along?" Arcadius nodded. "Well, not exactly. You got us out, but we thought you died. You appeared here not a moment ago shouting something about the living planet's mind."

"We are happy to see you, but things have changed. We did it, and the plant life here is amazing. Just look at that."

"Wait. How long has it been since you landed here?" Arch immediately looked over at his albino fire iguana, sitting atop the rock he built to be heated by the sun.

"If this future is real, we can't let it happen. What were these savages like?"

"Well, they stank, for sure. I had no clue what they looked like. But they spoke, at least grunts and whistles." When he said that, Arcadius smiled.

As Noah nodded, "This is what I think happened. The sun here and this Mars location, or I should say Earth. Stewart said it like that."

"You awakened the nucleus of the universe, and we come from this planet originally but traveled from world to world, destroying it. Fifty worlds later, we ended back here to fix what we destroyed before the empire grew to what it was. We need to protect it and bring it back to life like any poisoned creature by the toxins of a living ecosystem rising and falling for eternity."

They went back outside, hoping to speak to Shellura, but she was still talking to the AI. Noahkah entered. "Hey, you alright? We made it!"

The AI, Astro, said, "Noah, can you outline the parameters of the seeds? How will these new insights, calculations..." he swiped the data on the screen.

"Anomaly detected. There was no data on this. How did you get this? The world is coming alive. It can't be." Astro pulled up the map. "By the calculations from the sun's solar activity and these new neutrino particles, this is inducing transmuted activity. This is not good if you went back out there by this time tomorrow."

As soon as Shellura saw the evidence, she stepped back. "Get the others, Arch!"

As the others entered, followed by the weight of how out of control this has become, Noahkah interjected, "Stewart is up to something. When she saw the outcome, I swear she stayed there in that time and sent me back to a different world." Astro scanned Noah, who had the same getup he had when they left. "Yes, this is our Noah. If this is true, do you think it intended us to do it all over again?"

"Hmm, I think we should investigate either way. We have no clue what's going to happen," said Arcadius, who took up position in the chair next to Astro's light.

"Well, we need to figure out what we should do. Noahkah, did you say something about these savages? Tell us more."

Astro said in a flash as he spoke