part 20 The Spears Power

They followed Noahkah and his, beast the Antlion urs wings are, still adapting to the environment, but they made it to the final tower. Situated in the crater, that is followed by a cassem ending in the ocean.

The ruins were large, made from the same rusty steel but somehow less rusty. It had lava under the surface of the stone that covered the surrounding area. Soon after they embarked, Johkofu had his beast sniffing out time, like a blind mole, more crossed with a badger , it moved the stone through the lava, like it could controll mesr stones and not the lava, itself.

Noahkah held his beast, who looked more like a lion with an Elks or moos antlers. (Hence, the Ant, in antlion) as the platform of cool Obsidian steel ran aground on the other side the tower was half sunk into the lava, but still accessible.

After 3 min, the beasts, known only for their size, and shape the invisible Lizard like Iguana cast in a Charmilion Meta-refection bending the very light they see around its, body making it a shimmer of light as they moved. Arcadius was also invisible to a certain point, at least. The others could not see the huge Iguana, but he can , clear as day.

But they can sure hear it, snorting and sniffing like a horse. The wyven was white and had albino, caught a scent it was long gorn, but with its chronoton- enhanced Tachyon partical enhanced View allowed it to see thing in the past, that have occurred.

It was Sarah she was not alive but the invisible Wyven trailed off from the group. He was not sure what the thing was doing, but when he went to ask, its mind basically showed Arch what it saw and smelled.

It lead him to this caved in mine shaft, and was moving the stone like it was sand breaking and tunnelling intil it got through, a flash of dark then he seen it was like blinking the darkenss away. His vision was blue, but he still saw clear as day.

After the others saw the dust, they went to investigate, entering behind Arcadius. What happened? "they asked. He just said, "Follow me," and before the others could ask, they were off with Noahkah's light that helped the others, but Arcadius was already under the tower. It was like seeing a sunken city, half in lava half out, but there it was the Bone Armour spear.

Its green tip and solid look were all they could see from this far away as soon as the others trickled in. Cyrus was watching them from the other end but pulled up in front. Making sense,

We should send in the invisible one. He seems to have a wyven capable enough to get that thing.

Shell jumped in front of them with her Guardian known as Chymera Wolf and leapt up on the platform above. She leapt backwards while she slung her bow, letting go of 3 arrows. The rope was attached and struck true on the other side of the laver, with water cooling of some of the flow. She noticed the lava was only cool when the water was on it.

Letting go of another, the arrow reached the water flowing from above. With enough force to dislodge the rocks, letting more water flow. She slides on the cooling lava, enough to get past it. Leaping up and grasping the spear in her teeth. Suddenly, the water flow stopped, and she had to let out another arrow. It was in mid-air and was heading for nothing when one of the guys threw a bolder at the arrow.

As it fell, she was pulled side way's, landing on the edge, her beast catching her hand as she slipped. The spear in her hand now she felt its power connected to the Augmented Bone Armour.