TR | Flip a Coin For Confusion

James went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

Y/N was right about his indecisiveness. He just hoped they wouldn't have questioned him so directly.

He had ways to shut them up. Intimidate them with pokemon, deny them food and water if they disobey---all of these were perfectly viable, effective, and possible options.

But that would make him just as bad as Jessie. Was he already just as bad as Jessie?

Every single time he was left to himself, he kept thinking that he had to do something. He could, he really could. But once things actually started happening, there's a flow that can't be disrupted---at least, he knew he was never strong enough to.

No matter how perfect plans seemed, he just felt helpless when he was in the middle of everything. He would need Y/N's help to confront Jessie, but that was stupid. Rebelling against Jessie with the victim? That would make him look weaker than he was comfortable looking.

And what if James told Y/N about his worries with Jessie? He would have to in order to actually get their help, wouldn't he?

And that would make him too vulnerable. He didn't really care for the most part, but this was something he did not want to be made fun of for.

Maybe things would be better if he just used a magic eight ball. Maybe even they had better judgement than him.