3 || Intresting Kiddo

''You can't find love when you search for it.

It comes to you when you need it the most in an un expected way.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

Small murmurs, gossips, giggling and laughter's are heard in the closed room with white wall, making it livelier. Soon all the sounds died down as a middle aged man with a wide smile entered the class, who was dressed up in a black suit, white shirt and Back pants which was accompanied by a black tie, decorating his neck. He stood near the podium which stood infront of the white board.

''I have a suprise for you students.'' Spoke the man while adjusting his big round glasses which were about to slide down from his nose bridge. ''You will have a guest lecture for today class, where you all will learn about basics in automobile designing.''

Students listened to their lecturer who deals with the introduction to Automobile subject keenly and felt excited to have a new face standing near the podium. Soon a young man entered the class with a small smile stretching on his face which gives a good compliment against his pale skin and black charcoal like hairs which were set by jel, a single strand of luscious black hair fell proudly on the man's forehead, making him sinfully attractive. He placed his gucci office bag on the podium and thanked the lecturer who smiled and patted his shoulder as a encouragement before leaving the class all to the new lecturer.

''Good morning students. I'm Boun Noppanut, Automotive Designing lecturer.'' The said male introduced himself to the class.

Girls in the class began to drool over the looks of Boun. They eye fucked him and some shameless girls whispered to themselves about how handsome he is which was clearly heard by Boun.

Boys began to get jealous about Boun of how handsome he is, how rich he is and how all the girls in not only their class but entire department is drooling over him and dying to get into his eyes.

Boun eyes didn't miss the jealous dripping from the boys. He sighed exhaustedly and clenched his fist to control his emotions. He wanted to get recognition for his knowledge on automobiles and talent in the field which we worked but all the attention he gets are either for his looks or of his father and companies which will be handed over to him in near by future. This unwanted, unnecessary attention is what he hates and is what makes him exhausted.

But what Boun missed is the looks of admiration from a student who sat near the window. He missed how the boy eyes shine with excitement and anticipation for the lecture of Boun, who apparently became the boys crush with just some words. He missed how the boy forgot to blink his eyes while staring into Boun eyes which got the boy's attention and drawn him like magnets.

The said boy came out of his small bubble and beautiful world he created with a nudge on his ribcage. He groaned and eyed the culprit who hit his ribcage with elbow, whose face is not at all feeling sorry or guilty for what they had done.

''What the hell Sam ? My ribs had broken with your hit girl.'' Prem hissed in pain and rubbed the sore area.

''You are looking like a lion ready to pounce on his pray while looking at  Ajarn Boun. Atleast clean the drool.'' Sam aka Samantha said to her friend. Who immediately tried to clean the non existing drool near his lips.

''Woah, take it easy man.'' Sam laughed at Prem who made himself a fool. ''But you gotta explain about everything.'' Whispered Sam and focused on Boun who began his lecture.

''You are nearing your semister exams and as a automobile students you would have some basic knowledge about Automobile designing, right?'' Boun paused and eyed students in the class. ''So, I would like to ask some questions. Hope you can answer.