4 || I'm dead

''No matter what shit is going in your mind, when you are with your friends, all worries will vanish.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

''So, it's sem holidays.'' Spoke Sam, slowly dragging herself out of the university campus, with Prem trailing beside.

''So?'' Prem tilted his head to left for better look at Sam.

''What you gonna do? I, with my family going to chiang mai. To our beach house. I wish we can spend our holidays together.

My parents are eager to meet the great Prem. And also, I want you there. We can probably swim, drink, play around. You can find hot guys with abs and I can find chicks with good curves.

What do you say?'' Sam sat on bench which is under a tree.

''I don't think I can spend my holidays with you Sam. And I'm not great.'' He chuckled nervously.

''Are you scared of my parents? If then, don't be. They are not the type of guys shown in k-dramas and thai dramas. They are cool and_'' Sam rambling was cut by Prem, who meddled.

''It's not what you are thinking Sam. I-I have to work, I need money.'' He sighed before continuing. ''Next semester, we have to do project which needs a lot of money. If I don't work in this holidays, I think I won't have enough money for my expenses and also for that project.

Sorry to decline your request.''

''Hey, it's not a problem.'' Sam mumbled, holding Prem large palms in her small ones. She gripped their palms and intertwined their fingers to assure him that everything is okay. Prem lips cured upwards at her attempt to assure him. It made his chest warm, he laid his lead on her shoulder and closed his eyes as Sam ran her fingers through Prem soft hairs.

''We can enjoy later, right?'' Asked Prem in a small voice, snuggling into her shoulder, to make himself comfortable. He didn't want their friendship to end.

''Yeah, we have plenty of time.'' She smiled even though Prem can't see it.

''You know your voice sounds like chimpanzee during pregnancy pains when you shout ?'' Prem smiled, playing with Sam's fingers. Eyes still closed.

''You are welcome idiot.'' Sam pinched Prem's fingers which were playing with hers. Prem lips stretched into a wide smile at her small attempt to hurt him, which felt like ant bite.

''I need to go Sam. Work calls.'' Prem stood on his legs and stretched his hand to Sam, to help her to stand.

''Take care and don't forget to call me or to message me.'' Said Sam while pulling herself with help of Prem's stretched hand.

_________________

''Prem can you check on this old car. And later please bring food for all. And here is the money.'' Said Phi Off handing some bucks to Prem.

''Ok, phi.'' Prem gave a thumps up and stared at a old red coloured car which looks like it's ready to be dumped.

''It's best to just dump this shit, which looks like a antique piece. Maybe, the old grumpy man should sell his old car to any museum. It deserve to be there, not on roads.'' Off shook his head and walked away, leaving Prem with the car.

After what felt like ages, which is two hours, on working on that old car, Prem went out to buy food for all after he removed his uniform and changed into his black hoody.