8 || Accusations

''Anger is like a flame blazing up and consuming our self control. Making us to think, say and do things that we will  probably regret  later.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

''Boun.'' Boun startled hearing a sudden voice when he entered the mansion.

''Dad?'' Boun trailed towards his parents who were sitting on sofa which is opposite to the entrance door of the mansion.

''It's past three in the morning and what are you both doing here, without sleeping? Don't tell me you stayed all night.'' Said Boun checking his wrist watch. ''Don't you care about your health?'' He tsked shaking head. ''Mom, speak.''

''We, we both are sorry son. Forgive us.'' Vikram walked to Boun, taking his hands in his.

''Why dad? Why are you sorry?'' He asked in confusion.

''Don't you know?'' Lilly asked standing beside her husband. She continued when Boun slowly shook his head as a no. ''We are sorry for forgetting your birthday. We are sorry for shouting at you without understanding how you felt. We are sorry for not being there for you when you need us. We are sorry for leaving you alone for earning some profits. We are sorry to make you feel that you are un important. We are sorry for not being best parents to you when all you did was being a best son anyone prayed to have. We are sorry for all. We are...''

''Mom... Enough.'' Boun cut her mother and hugged her, burying his face in her chest. ''No mom, you both are the best. Don't ever think that you aren't. I love you both. I love you so much.'' Cried Boun, hugging her tight. Lilly too cried silently, caressing Boun hairs. Vikram smiled through tears watching two most important people in his life, who are his entire world. He hugged both, caging them in his arms.

''I love you too my son, we love you too.'' Vikram kissed Lilly's hair and Boun's head, tightening his grip around them.

''Can I sleep with you?'' Boun pouted, blinking his eyes giving his best cute version to make them agree for his request.

''Oh oh son. Stop right there. No, you can't.'' Vikram declined. Lilly opened her mouth to object but Vikram beat her up making her blush and slap his chest,  ''we got free after a long time. Let me have my personal space with my wife, you grown up ass man.''

''Eww old man. I better sleep in my room.'' Boun laughed and ran to his room after winking at his parents playfully.

''What the hell was that?'' Yelled Lilly after Boun went completing away from them, trailing to their bedroom with Vikram tailing behind.

''What?'' Vikram asked, sounding clueless.

''Sleep on couch.'' Smirked Lilly.

''What No.'' Shouted Vikram, grabbing her hands. ''Come on honey, he is an adult. He know about this stuff.''

''That doesn't mean you can talk like that infront of him and he is our son for gods sake.''

''Ok, but not on couch darling. We aren't young for such stunts.''

''What? How the hell you are like this even in this age? Don't you have shame?''

''What? I'm not that old ok. Just fifty three and you are fifty. We still have half of our lives. Come on Lilly.''

''Pervert old geezer.'' Laughed Lilly, slipping under sheets, drifting into sleep in arms of her husband comfortably.

_________________

Next morning the family of three did their breakfast which was cooked by Lilly. The whole table was filled with laughter's, teasings.

After breakfast Boun stayed in his room, working on making notes for his next week classes.