12 || Snowflake

''Sexual attraction pairs people but does not match them.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

''WOAH !!'' Prem shouted, clapping his hands, encouraging the couple who are slow dancing.

Boun whistled laughing and enjoying the night which is lit up with soft moonlight along with his pals, celestial bodies. The night sky looks like white paint splash on a black canvas. Slow, cool and gentle breeze made the leaves sway like a model's swaying their hips on the ramp. A soft melodious 'Perfect' song is playing in the background like a soothing hum.

Sam and Natasha are dancing in a duet with barefoot on the luscious green grass with wide grins plastered on their faces when the lyrics hit the lines which referred to same as the situation.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Boun eyes shined with excitement as the night continued, with Prem sitting beside him on a deck chair. A smile would form on his lips whenever their shoulders would brush against eachother by accident.

Prem took a deep breath, he chewed inside of his bottom lip and let his instinctive thoughts win by wrapping his arm around Boun's shoulder without removing his eyes from the couple infront. He counted three in reverse mentally to calm his heart.

Boun body stiffened when he felt Prem's arm around his shoulder but relaxed within a second. He began to smile to himself like a damn fool just with a small touch, which is nothing special, but in some way, it was special.

After a hour or so,  they sat down around a table eating barbequed Chicken. Boun volunteered to grill the Chicken and vegetables.

''Be careful, your eyes might burn from the smoke.'' Prem sighed shaking his head as he saw Boun hissing when the smoke from barbeque grill entered his eyes, just when he finished speaking.

''Sam, take the charge of grilling, we'll be back soon.'' Instructed Prem, pulling Boun away from the grill by his wrist.

He lead Boun towards the washroom and made him sit on the counter top.

''Don't rub your eyes.'' Prem said softly when he saw Boun lifting his fist to rub his eyes. ''Just a minute, I'll be quick. And you won't feel the discomfort any more. I promise.'' He gathered water in a small tub while speaking.

''Open your eyes after dipping your head in water, ajarn. I held the tub, just dip your face and slowly open your eyes in water, it will wash away the smoke that stuck in your eyes.'' Prem instructed holding the small tub filled with water infront of Boun, who slowly lowered his head, dipping his face in the clean water with his hand gripping on the edge of counter top while the other fisting shirt of Prem on his waist.

Prem kept his free hand on back of Boun, supporting him. ''Does it feel good?'' He asked rubbing soothing circles on Boun's back.

As an answer, Boun tugged his shirt gently and pulled his head away from the water gasping for air. Prem immediately placed the water tub aside and pulled few tissues out, gently cleaning Boun's face dry with his hand protectively wrapped on Boun's nape, which gave birth to tiny butterflies to flutter their wings in his stomach.

''You did great, ajarn. How do you feel now? Should I bring ice pack? It will cool down the burning sensation and redness of eyes.'' Prem mumbled tapping the tissues gently on Boun's wet forehead.