1|| Adrenaline Rush

"Nothing is important than your self worth.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

Warm water hit Prem's honey skin making him groan in satisfaction. All his body pains are subsiding when steamy water slid down his torso, wetting his whole body. After spending a good amount for scrubbing and cleaning his body, Prem walked out of his tiny bathroom, lower body wrapped in a cotton towel.

Prem opened a small iron box which contains his clothes and picked a white shirt and black torn jeans which was the only best clothes he had in his small box.

He ran his hands on his clothes inorder to make them less crumpled but his attempt went into vain. He picked his bag from his small bed with a shake of head and headed to his university. Today is his first day of university and his heart is thumping like a wild dog from the adrenaline rush.

He is exhausted from his night duty at the mechanic shop but it was worth as he was paid extra for working all the night. He doesn't had any time to take rest as it was time for his college and with a tired body he walked towards the Thailand's best university, 'Chulalongkorn University'.

Prem is really over the clouds for the first day college experience. He worked day and night in mechanic shop along studying for the entrance exam of university. He felt like giving up many times and just to stop studying but his dream and parents faces came to his mind and he pushed himself some more to work and study and today all his hardwork paid off. He got scholarship and he is happy for that but all his problem is he was late to apply in college dorms and he had to rent a small crumpled up appartment which was only one place which he can afford and close to his university.

After walking a hour, finally he is in front of Chulalongkorn University, which stood tall and proud in middle of the city. University compounds is flooded with students who are screaming in richness. Everyone was in their best clothes, shining in glitters. Prem looked down at his clothes and smiled in small. He is not at all ashamed of his clothes nor his poverty. He is proud of himself and his parents, who are illiterate and works as labours in a small industry near their village. They worked hard to provide for Prem. They never said no to his studies and they always encouraged him to participate in all type of activites. They paid for all study tours and also for camps, so Prem wouldn't miss what other students has.

His parents are a reason why he studied hard and worked partime in a mechanic shop as a mechanic, so he can pay for his needs without burdening his parents. He loved working as mechanic because it helped him to learn many things about bikes and cars. He loved the feeling of covering in odour of engine oil and grease. He loved wheels and wrenches. They made him feel alive, loved. He fell in love with bikes and his ultimate dream is to create a bike with his favourite aerodynamics design. That's the reason why he choose Automobile engineering even when it's tusion fee is costly. He will work his ass off, so he can graduate and do masters in this field and later he will create his own bike model and will launche in the market. It is all what he had in his mind.

With this thoughts he walked towards his class. He saw almost every chair filled with students who are busy making new friends and gangs. Prem bit his lip and gripped strips of his bag tight as he is bad at socialising and he always felt overwhelming when he is surrounded with strangers. He trailed towards window seat which was empty, instantly he stared through the window not at all bothering to make friends or acquaintance.

Prem flinched when he felt a tap on his shoulder and tilted his head only to met with a blonde girl who was smiling from ear to ear while staring at him.

''Hi ! I'm Samantha, you can call me sammy.'' The said girl waved her hand in air like a child making Prem smile.

''Hi Sammy. Nice to meet you, I'm Prem.'' He waved his hand in air just like Sammy recieving a smack on his shoulder. He laughed at the pouting girl.