5 || Spending time alone.

''Promises are what we break-
Memories are what breaks us,
haunts us.''

*•*°**•**•*°**•*

''Papa ! Papa ! Papa !'' Shouted a eight years old kid with excitement, showing proudly a big beetle he had caught.

''Wow! It's so big Boun.'' Boun's papa, Vikram Noppanut smiled widely, displaying full set of white teeth.

''Yeah! It's the biggest one in the whole garden.'' Boun jumped in happiness while handing Siamese rhinoceros beetle to his father.

''It has a big horn papa.'' Boun climbed into Vikram's lap and eyed beetle face.

''Yes Boun. Papa is so proud of you.'' Smiled Vikram watching Boun dancing in his lap with happiness and excitement.

''Papa, Boun need his present. Come on, Boun is waiting.'' Boun hooked his small hands around Vikram's neck, clinging like a monkey.

''Sure, Boun will get his present.'' Vikram laughed out loud, making skin around his eyes wrinkle and cheeks flushing up. ''My big boy!'' Muttered  Vikram while showering Boun's face with kisses.

''Papa ! It tickles!'' Giggled Boun.

''No kisses for mama?'' Pouted Boun's mother, sitting beside Vikram, hooking her arm around his big forearm.

''Boun will give you kisses mama!'' Boun wiggled his body from Vikram's hold and jumped to Lilly's lap.

''Muah!'' Boun cupped Lilly's face with his small palms and kissed her nose while giggling.

''What about me?'' Vikram side hugged Lilly and rested his face on her shoulder.

''Mama will give you kisses.'' Laughed Boun with a mischievous grin. Vikram winked at Boun giving a thumbs up.

''Mama give papa kisses.'' Ordered Boun.

''Yes sweety, give me my kisses.'' Said Vikram in a demanding voice.

''You both are idiots.'' Scolded Lilly but kissed vikram cheek with a blush and shy smile.

''Aww! My heart !'' Vikram placed his hands on his chest and closed his eyes, falling on Lilly's lap while smiling.

''Aww! My heart!'' Boun copied Vikram's actions and fell on vikram's chest and immediately big hands of his papa hugged his stomach to make sure he stays in place and doesn't fall on ground.

''Idiots!'' Laughed Lilly and kissed Vikram's and Boun's nose making the kid giggle.

''Papa, papa !''

''Yes Boun!''

''I want to lay on your chest.'' Pouted Boun while sitting on Vikram's stomach.

''Sure my kiddo!'' Said Vikram sitting. Lilly and Vikram laid on green grass in the garden in their home. Boun soon climbed on to Vikram's body and placed his ear on Vikram's chest, snuggling deep.

''Papa, mama, Boun loves you.'' Mumbled Boun with sleepy voice.

''Mama and papa loves Boun too.'' Said Vikram hugging Boun's small body with his left hand. Right hand playing with Lilly's soft black hairs, which she used as a pillow. Lilly smiled at Boun and hugged both Boun and Vikram drifting into sleep. Vikram watched both with a small smile which never left his face.