-+#93

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Earlier that day...

The moon hung lazily in the sky as the group of friends ventured through the bustling fairground. Laughter and the joyful screams of thrill-seekers filled the air as they strolled past colorful booths and enticing rides.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Jake's face lit up with excitement as he pointed towards the towering ride, its gondolas gracefully rotating in the sky. The group, enthused by the idea, exchanged nods and eagerly made their way towards the Ferris wheel, anticipation building with every step.

"I wonder where Jungwon and Ji-yoon are," Sunghoon pondered aloud, glancing at Sunoo for any clues.

"Who knows," Sunoo replied nonchalantly, engrossed in capturing the moment with a few selfies. Sunghoon chuckled at Sunoo's sassy response, a familiar dynamic within their close-knit group.

As they finally reached the entrance of the Ferris wheel, they prepared to board the next available gondola. To their surprise, two of their friends had already occupied the cart ahead of them, unbeknownst to the group.

Gathered inside the gondola, the friends squeezed in closely, sharing a mix of excitement and apprehension. "This is so gonna fall—" Niki teased, only to be interrupted as Heeseung instinctively grabbed his arm in fear, with Jake quickly joining in on the protective gesture. Niki shot a bewildered glance at Hanni, who merely laughed at the playful antics of her friends.

As the gondola ascended slowly, the friends engaged in light banter. "I'm scared!" Jake's voice trembled with a mix of fear and excitement.

"You literally said you wanted to go on this ride, bro," Jay remarked, his expression a mix of amusement and disbelief as he looked at his friend.

Jake pouted, holding onto the railing tightly as the gondola continued its ascent. Hanni, however, shifted her attention to the breathtaking view unfolding around them as they neared the top, only to halt suddenly as the gondola ahead reached the peak.

"Aw man, I wanted us to land at the top," Hanni expressed a touch of disappointment before her expression brightened. "Aww, look at that couple kissing," she pointed out, drawing the group's attention to the romantic scene in the adjacent gondola.

Intrigued, Niki moved closer to Hanni's side, shaking the gondola in response, prompting Jake to instinctively grip Niki's leg to steady him. "Yah! Nishimura Riki!" Jake exclaimed, shutting his eyes in a mix of amusement and fear.

"Calm down, hyung," Niki chided, gently nudging Jake's hand away and peering at the neighboring gondola. "Ew, gross," Niki remarked, observing the couple's affectionate gestures, prompting the rest of the group to join in, their curiosity getting the better of them as they leaned to one side, their eyes fixed on the unsuspecting couple.

"Hey, that guy is wearing the same jacket as Jungwon," Heeseung pointed out, drawing attention to the male figure in the adjacent gondola.

"And the girl is wearing the same shirt as Ji-yoon," Sunghoon added, noting the familiar attire of the female companion.

"No way..." the group fell into a stunned silence, exchanging glances of disbelief among themselves. "What a coincidence!" they exclaimed in unison, prompting Sunoo and Jay to facepalm at their collective oversight.

"Are y'all stupid?" Jay sighed, pointing towards the couple in the neighboring gondola. "That is Jungwon and Ji-yoon," he clarified, causing a wave of gasps and exclamations to ripple through the group. Some members pulled out their phones, zooming in with their cameras to catch a glimpse of the familiar features, capturing the couple in a candid moment before they parted, revealing Ji-yoon's face.

"Yah!" Hanni's exclamation was quickly followed by a chorus of shouts from the group, drawing the attention of Ji-yoon, who made eye contact with them from the neighboring gondola.

"Hyung, Noona, y'all have some explaining to do, you little—" Niki's words were abruptly muffled by Heeseung's hand covering his mouth, although the damage had already been done. Ji-yoon's eyes widened as she clasped a hand over her mouth, attempting to hide her face, while Jungwon turned away in an attempt to conceal his own surprise.

"I'm speechless," Sunoo admitted, his eyebrows raised in disbelief as he processed the unexpected revelation.

"Nah, it was pretty obvious they liked each other," Heeseung interjected, only to be cut off by Sunoo.

"I meant I'm speechless about the fact they didn't tell us." Sunoo pouted playfully.

"Don't think about it too much. We should give them their privacy." Jay announced and the group sighed in understanding.

+*___________*+
93rd chapter

Sorry for the short chapter!!
This was the group's pov so that's why it was short.

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Happy ending or angst ending?
Me: Happy ending on top fs.

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a camera emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+