Bewitched - Chapter Five

Author's note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you all are doing good. I had to take this break because of professional and health reasons. I'll try my best to update regularly. Please do stream Adipoli whenever possible and keep them both in your prayers.

A bit lengthy chapter as I have to rush their meeting. Happy reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Five

"Amma" Saradha walked inside Dhanalakshmi's house and placed the hotbox on the dining table.

"Pooja arai la iruken saami"

(I'm in Pooja room)

On hearing Dhanalakshmi's voice, Saradha walked to the pooja room.

"Suda idli dining table la vachuten. Avanga yepo varuvanga nu ketingala?" Saradha asked once Dhanalakshmi stepped out of the pooja room.

(I have kept hot idlis on the dining table. Have you checked with them about their arrival?)

"Kaalai la nerama vandhruvanga nu dhan Anuradha sonna. Vandhruvanga. Yedhukum namma Rajesha munna poe paaka sollu. Indha, indha number ku call potu pesa sollu. Avanga driver number ahm"

(Anuradha said they'll arrive early in morning. They'll come. Ask Rajesh to check on them anyway. Ask him to call this number. This is their driver's number)

"Seri Maa"

(Okay)

"Aprm Ashwin yenga? Velayada kelambitana?"

(Where's Ashwin? Did he go out to play?)

"Andha Charu pilla perandha naaluku thuni ketuchu la. Adha thaika poren nu nethu rathiri kadai ku ponan. Anga dhan irukan innum um"

(Charu has asked him to design her birthday dress. So, he went to shop last night to work on it. He's still there)

"Seri kannu. Avana nerathuku vara sollu. Endra pillai rathiri ellam mulichu kedandhurukum. Saptutu thoongi endhrikatum"

(Okay, dear. Ask him to come early. My boy must have stayed awake the whole night. He should eat and rest properly)

"Seri Maa, na solren. Neenga modha nerathuku sapdunga. Illa na avan ena dhan thittuvan ongala sariya pathukala nu"

(Okay, Maa. I'll tell him. You first eat on time. If not, then he will scold me for not taking care of you properly)

While Dhanalakshmi and Saradha were getting ready to receive Harish and Sivaangi, Ashwin was at his working room. It is a tin shed two room space brick building where he works on his tailoring works. It is within the same compound wall as the flour shop where flours are freshly grounded to take to nearby villages where flour grinding units aren't set up.

Placing his toothbrush in the stand, Ashwin washed his face. He looked at his face in the mirror as he caressed his beard before wiping his face with towel. Stretching his limbs, he stepped out of the flour grinding building and walked inside the tin shed building which is his working space.

Charu wanted something simple and elegant for her birthday. She's from an upper middleclass family and she studies in a nearby international school. She was bullied for her dress in one of her school events and she wanted to dress best on her birthday in front of her friends. So, Charu requested Ashwin to make one for her which he happily accepted.

Ashwin finds a thrill in designing clothes that meets the customer's expectations. The thing is he always exceeds their expectation leaving no chance for them to get disheartened.