Bewitched - Chapter Thirty

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Thirty

Ashwin smiled as he watched Sivaangi's singing portion in Harish's vlog. As planned, they shot the vlog the very next day of confirming the shoot location. For the vlog Harish and Sivaangi roamed around Arasur, showing a piece of their life there.

The siblings pulled each other's legs and were candid in the vlog. For the last portion of the vlog, Harish asked Sivaangi to sing. After the event at Phoenix mall, Harish fans wanted to listen to Sivaangi sing. So, the publishing house requested if Harish could ask his sister.

Sivaangi was hesitant at first. But keeping certain things in mind, she agreed after thinking over it. Ashwin managed to get her a new half saree for the vlog. And so, the vlog shoot happened without a glitch.

The very next day Ashwin had to go to Bangalore. Stanley wanted him to accompany him to get partnership rights with a cartoon channel for their graphic tee collection. While he went there, Harish and Sivaangi were busy in LS Showroom.

Priya asked Georgian's help in setting up the elite section first. Anuradha agreed and Anusha has curated few bridal collections. The construction of the showroom was over and interior work was going on in full swing. So, the clothes have to be curated and stocked. Georgian have to complete their specially designed clothes before the opening date.

Ashwin was busy at Bangalore. Getting the partnership signed was tedious. His lawyer and the channel's lawyer had to go on with lot of negotiation before finalizing on the share percentage.

Just as Ashwin hit the bed, he saw Sivaangi's text with the vlog link and he started watching right away. He was lost in the way she sang. But he was even happier for something else; she drew courage to sing as Sivaangi. If only he had half the courage she has! He sighed and closed his eyes.

~ * ~

Anusha flew to Coimbatore to help set up the specially curated elite section. Party wears are yet to be completed. Dhanalakshmi and Saradha were happy when she came home. Harish spent his time managing both his work and his sisters.

Sivaangi was happy to have her big sister by her. She had fun with Anusha but was also conscious enough to not make mistake with work. She also missed Ashwin. He was supposed to come back in two days but his work got stretched and it has been five days.

Once the work stabilized there, Anusha and Harish left for Mumbai. Harish had to go for his book promotion event. His book is releasing in two weeks. Because he was already an established and famous novelist, the hype around his book was high and the publishers tried to use this hype to promote the book further.

Sivaangi was bit agitated about the work. But she somehow managed. Ashwin went to Chennai from Bangalore. He and Stanley had few more pressing matters to attend to. Although both were busy with their work, they called each other every night.

It has been ten days since Ashwin left for work. That day Sivaangi decided to work from home. She had some finalizing work to do. By evening, she sat down with Dhanalakshmi and watched tv to cool her mind.

Saradha came with four young women. She recognizes three of them as Meena, Raji and Kirthi. There was another woman who looked the same age as the rest. The women greeted Dhanalakshmi and waved at Sivaangi who waved back.

'Aiyo, ivalunga vera avara mama, mama nu solli saavadipangale' Sivaangi mentally whined.

(Aiyo! They will call tag him as 'Mama, Mama' and annoy me!)