Bewitched - Chapter Thirty Two

Author's note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you are doing good. I know I was supposed to update earlier but I was burnt out after NAAC and I went home to rest. I believe I'm fine now. So, I penned down a quick update. Thank you to all those who have read, voted and commented on the previous chapter. It means a lot.

Before writing Ashaangi fictions, I was writing for other fandoms as well. They are expecting stories from me as well. So, I have decided to create a new book for Entwined's English version with little changes so that they can read Entwined's story as well. If and when I do, if you could support the book, that will mean a lot to me.

I was writing a story called "Hateful Love", a story that got me half the followers I have. But I have unpublished it as it needed intense editing. I'm planning to rewrite it, hopefully under the name 'Burned' somewhere in future.

Coming to Bewitched, no worries, we still have lot left in the story. I'll try to update regularly. The story will pick pace as we move further. Hope you enjoy the story.

Keep them both in your prayers and support them professionally.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Thirty Two

Ashwin's mind blanked for a second. Did his mother asked him to model? His frown deepened before his face went blank.

"Maa?"

"Andha pulla velai nikka vendam. Nee panni kudu" Saradha's voice was low. She added, "Inaiku matum"

(Let Sivaangi's work not stop. You help her with modelling... only today)

"Maa?!"

But Saradha has hung up already. Ashwin blinked and looked at his mobile. He couldn't believe that his mother agreed. He looked at Sivaangi who was looking at him expectantly.

"Modelling panna sonnanga!" Ashwin muttered to himself but it was loud enough for Sivaangi to hear.

(She asked me to do modelling)

As soon as Ashwin said, Sivaangi squealed in happiness and hugged him. He was still processing his mother's words and jerked out of the reverie when she tightened her hold around him.

Ashwin's confused, tense face melted into a small smile as tears pooled in his eyes. He gulped and hugged Sivaangi as tears spilled from his eyes. She rubbed his back when she felt them shake with his soft sobs.

It was years of longing and pent-up frustration for Ashwin. He never thought his mother would agree, let alone for a day. Does that mean there's still hope? Can he afford to hope again?

"See, she came around, Ashwin" Sivaangi cupped Ashwin's face once they broke the hug.

"She said I can only model today but yes, it is a start" Ashwin said with a slight smile. Even if he can't get to do it again, he will give his best day. Finally, he will get to do something right from his heart.

Sivaangi dragged Ashwin along with her. She barked quick orders to get clothes sized for Ashwin. She gave an assuring nod and sent Ashwin with the fitting and touch up team.

Ashwin stared at the vanity mirror in front of him. His heart was racing crazily while his palms were cold. His mind was recalling every single thing that happened in the last couple of years.

Modelling for a clothing brand wasn't something big. But for Ashwin, to even model and that too with his mother's permission, it overwhelmed him. He didn't know what his mother would say in future but today, he decided to focus on his work.