Chapter 14

*Chapter 14*

*Macy*

Alli was going to be devastated if she lost Nick. I knew that we had to get Mandy to talk fast. Nick's life was on the line. I tried my best to calm my racing heart. I knew she was the only one who could tell us where to find him. We pulled up to the pack house, and I followed Matthew inside. Wow, this place was awesome. It was huge, really making it clear how much power he held. He was the most powerful Alpha on our side of the world. He led me to the basement, where there were a bunch of cells. They were all empty except for the one that Mandy was in. She frowned when she saw us, and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What do you want, Matthew?" She said, glaring at him.

He opened her cell door and stepped inside, closing it behind us.

"Tell me where Andrew keeps his prisoners!" He demanded.

Why?" She asked, moving away from us.

"Why should I tell you anything after you've locked me up like a dog?" She spat.

"He has Alli's Mate," I said, trying to get her to see reason.

"Aww, poor Alli's mate is missing; she must be devastated." She said, grinning.

"I'm glad; it's her fault I'm here in the first place. Matthew and I were perfect before she came along," she said, looking at me with crazy eyes.

This girl was a piece of work she was to blame for what happened to her. I felt my wolf start to surface and did my best to contain the rage growing inside me.

We loved Alli. She had earned our love and devotion. She was our sister, and we were not about to let her suffer more than she already had. The look on her face told me that my eyes were glowing.

"I'm only going to give you one more chance to answer the question," I said, backing her into the wall and wrapping my hand around her neck.

I pulled my lips back, showing her my canines.

"Tell me where Andrew keeps his prisoners before I rip your f*****g throat out, you ignorant B***h. I growled.

"You will find no compassion from me. I'm itching to wipe that stupid smile off your face. You better take me seriously when I tell you I will rip your head off and eat it. What you have done is beyond forgiveness, and I'm more than happy to kill you on behalf of my Alpha." I said, slicing her face with my fingernail, blood gushing, making my heart race.

"Talk!" I said, tearing her flesh again, making her scream.

There was nothing I wouldn't do for Alli, and if she didn't talk soon, I was going to kill this bitch, and Matthew was going to let me.

*Alli*

I woke up knowing that Matthew was gone. I was relieved that I didn't have to deal with him right now. My thoughts went straight to Nick and where he was. The baby kicked like he was reminding me that he was still with me. I smiled, knowing that no matter what happened, I still had my baby. I was getting better at keeping myself calm, and it made me feel better knowing that I didn't have to depend on Matthew so much.

"How are you doing honey?" My mom said, coming into my room and pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm better than I was earlier," I said, laying my head on her shoulder.

"Everything is going to be just fine," she said, patting my back.

"Alli," she said, looking into my eyes.

"No matter what happens with Nick you need to stay strong for this baby". She said, holding my hands in hers.

Did she know something that she wasn't telling me? What was going on? I felt my heart start to speed up and the panic coming on.