Chapter 10

The next day came and you & hange started to get ready to go fine hange's parents , while y'all getting reading Levi swore that he is coming with y'all .

"Hey y/n ! Here take this " hange said to you while giving you a cheese croissant and did the same to Levi .
Both you thanked her while Levi was preparing his horse there was a problem,
Hange's horse only will suit her alone but Levi's one has two seats so it's actually was kinda awkward that you are going to hold him and he is not a touchy person.
"Hange can you get me the paper ?"levi asked.
"What paper ?".
"Hange the address!".
"Whose address?" .
"OMG HANGE STOP JUST GIVE US THE DAMN PAPER , THE ONE WHO HAS YOUR FAMILY ADDRESS AND STOP BEING IDIOT!" You said to her because she was getting on your nerves with her stupid shit .

After you gave Levi the paper , he smiled at it as if he saw heaven.
"Why are you smiling?" Hange asked .
"Omg haha it's totally coincidence! That's the place where my mom was living before she got married." He said looking at us with amazement.
"Well that's actually weird but let's go "
" hai hai captain" both of you and hange said .

*Time skips*

After Levi saw the city from a short miles , he started to sped up his horse to get faster , he went to a security man to ask him if this is Rouen and the man nodded at smiling .

We got off the horse but you didnt jump from there because you were scared to hit the horse .
Levi and hange said that it won't make anything to it "come on y/n don't let your cute little caring heart be awake rn" Levi said teasing you as if he is trying to challenge you to do it .
And guess what you did it and Left no crumbs gurll (sorry).

The three of you went searching patiently for the address of the house writing every house number so y'all can remember that you checked it .
"Found it !" You shouted enough so hange and Levi can hear you , the came to you with a finally face .
Both of you & levi started looking at hange waiting her to knock at the door , you looked at hange in the face to see her very scared to do it .
"Come on hange do it " you said to her with a warm smile , putting your hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah foureyes do it we don't have times"
"Hey don't be harsh !" You told Levi rolling your eyes at him .

Hange finally started to move her hand to door and knocked at it . You and Levi looked at her nodding as the door opened to see a lady in her 40s sth like that opening the door.
"Who are y'all?". She asked , studying every one of us .
"Are you Mrs Zoe?" hange asked her , scared if she object it .

"Yeah young lady it's zoe h-
Wait , h-hange ? I-is that you!" The lady started to stutter at us looking at hange as she felt something in her heart .

"Yeah, are you my mother?" Hange asked her tearing as her mom nodded to her .

Hange went into her mother hug crying same as her mother . You and Levi looked to each other smiling that hange finally found happiness
But something felt off...

You were cut by hange introducing you to her mother , " mother this is y/n , y/n this si mother ". "Thank you sweetheart for helping hange to finding us " the mother thanked you as she went for a hug , her hug was warm same like your mothers one .
"My bad don't stand outside the house let's have tea together." Hange's mother said as you and Levi accepted her invitation.
While you and Levi entering the house you saw hange flying and screaming that she finally at home , like her real own home .
Hange came flying to you cuz her mom said that she will introduce us to the family tree and watch the pictures together.
"Okay that your uncle chirs and that your father but he went for a mini trip for his work , and for my family this is my sister m/n ". As you heard that your heart fell in your stomach, seeing the lady pointing at a half chopped picture.

A/n: WASSP LADIESSSSSS , I WONT SAY SORRY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IM AO LATE BUT I UPDATED DUH 🙄💅🏼
Hope y'all loved this cutie patotie chapter grrr
Xoxo ladies
Irene .