Part 27 : Lunch with family !

Few days later -:

Nami's Pov

It was a Saturday evening. I just winded up all my work and decided to face time my beloved.

"Good evening my knight in a shining apron "

"Goood evening Nami -swaaan , how was you're day today. "

"Hmm nothing special, just the usual schedule. What about you ?"

"My day just got special, by seeing that gorgeous face of yours " He said while twirling

"Hey be careful, don't burn yourself,
By the way, what are you doing now ?"

"I'm practicing for a cooking assignment "

"Oh then sorry to disturb, you carry on I'll-"

"NO ! You help me ..I mean you're voice makes me Calm ..I like it keep talking "

I slightly chewed my lips then smiling , a faint pink tint appearing on my cheeks .

"What should I say- ah I Almost forgot to tell you, you know what I had to go through because of this nojiko."

I said the last sentence while slightly raising my voice and my eyes rolling.

"What? " Sanji-kun asked as he let out a chuckle .

"While I was sleeping , she shouted
'Nami ..Nami is 10.am why are you're still asleep it's late for college,'

I thought she was joking because I always wake up to my alarms , when I checked the time in my phone it was actually  10:04.
And you know I've never been late to college and just gathered my belongings and put my hair in a messy bun, changing into some clothes, looking like a total disaster, I ran to catch a bus and ofcourse the one I usually take must have left and I  took another one , while I was calming myself sitting ..I realized the near landmarks don't look similar at all . "

"Whoa , did you take the wrong one ?"

"Y-yess "

" I didn't see you but I bet, you still looked beautiful, but I don't understand what's nojiko-chan fault "

" you think like that because you didn't see me . And wait the story is not done yet ,
I had a awkward conversation with the driver and exited the bus at the next whatever stop it was and I didn't knew where to go so I booked a cab , which cost me the double amount and when I reached my college i saw Not , I repeat I saw NOT. A SINGLE. STUDENT . I was shocked and as i looked at the clock in my classroom it was 8:00.
I thought the clock must be slow or repaired or something so I had a talk with the pune and it was 8:00 clock . "

I said clear frustration in my voice .

"Ahhm-"

"She . Changed the time in my phone, which not only disturbed my sleep but everything bad happened- I had to wait another 30 minutes just sitting there Idle ."

He let out a slight chuckle
" well , don't be mad atleast you got to explore some new places from the bus-"

" Hmm yeah I guess , but I won't spare her when she comes back from.work" I said while making a fist .

"Haha , make sure you guys don't start a prank war or something "

"Good idea "

"What-
oh by the way Nami- san ,are you free tomorrow "

He spoke as he got a sudden realisation .

"Tomorrow? Well yes , always free for you "

I could see him blushing through the screen .