Part 30 : Sunday's lunch

(Timeskip to Sunday)
Nami's Pov

My eyes fluttered open as I let out a big yawn, slowly I realized it was already 11.
I hadn't set an alarm today, thinking who would want to be disturbed by an alaram on a peaceful Sunday morning? But now I'm seriously late . I slipped put of my bed and rushed to get ready . A good 45 minutes later I went to check on my sister , who was sleeping deeply  half of her body was on the bed ,while other half seems to be hanging in the edge , like she's about to fall. Her blanket is already on the floor.

"NOJIKOOOO" I yelled

Which made her fall down.

"Owww"

"Oh are you hurt"
Like I didn't knew that would happen 🫢

"Why are you screaming my name early in the morning "

"It's almost afternoon , my lovely sister "

"So what ? , let me sleep it's Sunday "

" noo we have to prepare lunch , did you forget ?"

"Ohh shoot , why didn't you wake me before ?"

" I-I I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour " I said as I rolled my eyes

"Ah really "

"Y-yes "

"Okay give me 10 minutes I'll be downstairs, you go make us coffee and select a receipe to make "

"On it "  I said and rushed downstairs.

Few minutes later

"Now now let's start with the cooking" I said while both of us wore our aprons

"I am going to cook a meal which will be the most delicious meal. Sanji has ever tasted."

"Bro he cooks better than you in his sleep "

"Uh"

"His sleep cooking will be better than you're full-efforted coffee "

"Tsk , I know that you could have just agreed for my sake .🙄 let's atleast try our best "
She said while taking the pen from my hand and checking the receipe I have selected .

"Yess , let's do our best , first I'm going to chop the shallots so bring me the knife , cutting board and shallots "

"Oh so you're going to stand there and give order? "

"I'll cut them "

"Ya but I should pass everything to you "

"Ofcourse " I said smiling

She rolled her eyes and went to get the stuff.

"Namii ,uh we are out of shallots "

"Whattttt"

"It's fine we'll use onions instead "

"Uh no no , it may ruin the authenticity, we want to do our best right ? . I'll go get them "
I finished the statement while removing my apron.

"Finee then , let's tick mark all the ingredients we don't have ,  so we don't have to face this again "

"Fine, where the receipe paper "

"I don't know , you had it "

"No I- "

We both were looking above , below in the sides on the counter but that piece of paper was not to be found .

"Where the hell is that piece of paper, its all you're fault .. we are in a digital world , who told you to write the recipe in a paper ?"
She said as she sat on the couch .