Part 9: The proposal

We went to my favorite place in the house , the terrace .
It was very peaceful , the stars shining above out head,
The moonlight falling over us .
"Sanji-kun"
"Yes Nami-san?"
"You're a very kind human, and whenever I'm with you I feel happy , Eventhough you're quite annoying at times , I really adore you, "
His eyes widened in astonishment, brows furrowing slightly as if trying to process the flood of emotions.and mumbled "Nami -san ?" I could bearly hear it .
" sanji - kun , we have been friends for so long .. and i feel...kind of jealous when you go around and flirt with other girls , your the one I want by my side now and always , I've never felt this way before for any one ,
Every moment with you is treasure .
Would you ...would you like to be mine ? Forever !,and only lay eyes on me and choose me over any other girl ? Would you like to be my boyfriend and explore this beautiful connection together?

He pinched himself " am I.. am I dreaming , cause this can't be real ..
Am not dreaming !!"
Small drops of water fell from his eyes .
" hey sanji kun, don't cry I know you would never hurt a women's feelings, but if you don't feel like that about me it's completely fine , I seriously won't be sad don't be forced-"

" No like I never imagined you would say that,
I've enjoyed every moment spent with you and can't imagine a life without you, I never want to let you go , I'll be the happiest man alive if you become my girlfriend. "
Awh
" Would you promise to be faithful to our love ? "
" I promise, I won't look at any other women in the way I look at you, you're my special one "
I gave him a big smile
He moved the hair in my face and slowly placed his soft lips in my forehead .
My eyes widened and look upto him with my face being redder than a tomato .
He himself had a pink tint all over his face he pulled me into a hug " It feels so unreal , nami-san . I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!? Ahhh "
After I let go of the hug sanji-kun did sanji things wiggling ? Dancing with his heart eyes .
We sat silently for a while
It was not an awkward silent but a peaceful one ..
"It's really late now " I said breaking the silence
"Ah yes "
" if you want you can stay-"
" REALLYYY YESS OFCOURSE "
" Yes yes you can go sleep in the
couch "
"AHH WHY , there's enough space in your bedroom "
" ah good idea , you can sleep in my bedroom"
"Really thank you namii-san "
" I'll go sleep in nojikos room"
" ahh" He sounded a little disappointed
" Don't mess around with my things , I'm trusting you"
I gave him a small kiss on the forehead "good night sanji- kun"

---
Tonight I could sleep peacefully, with some kind of burden of my chest .
I can't believe he is mine now

I woke up to a beautiful aroma filling the house , while making a bun in my hair , I went downstairs with strands falling on my face
" Oh NAMI-SAN you're awake Good morning and Your ' just woke up face ' is soo cuteeee"
"Good morning sanji-kun, it smells so good , by the way when did you even wake up ?"
" Sorry for borrowing your kitchen without asking , just woke up an hour ago .. "
"No problem at all! Feel free to use the kitchen anytime; it's practically yours too." I winked at him .,
I could see his heart eyes .. isn't he adorable
" You using the kitchen is actually beneficial for me , I get to enjoy such delicious meals first thing in the morning "
" it makes me so happy that you find my food delicious "
"Well ofcourse Mr. Chef romeo "
He chuckled while blushing .
"Nami san , I totally forgot about it "
"About what ?"
" oh no , it's OK there's still time"
" for ?"
" so that our rest of the day could go well , Nami swaaaaan a good morninggg kisssu" He said while pouting
" NO , you STUUPID" i pushed his face away, while blushing
"Ahh!
Nami san you look so gooood when you're blushing with frustration. "
"I-I am not blushing "

We had our breakfast and got all ready for the day .
He left to his house ..
And I have called him tomorrow to make lunch together like a cooking date ?

---

Okay so they are together 😄
Did I rush things? I don't know ,I'm bad at these proposing stuff, overall in this romatic stuff (as a person with 0 social life)