Part 28 : A walk in the Park

Nami's Pov

"So..I think you know , Vinsmoke Judge who is supposed to be my father is a well known scientist " He said

"Yess "

"From my childhood I had great passion for cooking, but he always used to beat me whenever he saw me going into the kitchen .I found the scientific stuff uninteresting so I could never do good , even if I tried my best"

*Flashback*
(To a day of sanji's childhood )

Kid sanji : "Mom look what I made today , it's called lasagna "

Sora : "oh let me taste it "

*takes a bite *

Sora : " sanji , you cook really well. I'm proud of you"

She said while patting his head

Suddenly Judge comes and take the plate away from her hand and throws it away .

He then tightly holded Sanji's ear and twisted it

Judge : "how many time have I told you , not to waste time in cooking "

Sanji let out a small cry in pain

Sora : "Leave him , just let him be if he is-

Judge : "Shut up ! You don't need to interfere in father and son's matter "

The three brothers stood in the corner laughing and insulting him .

Judge : "say that , you would never cook again"

Kid Sanji : "Father, I promise I'll try my best in studying science, but please let me co-"

He did not even let him finish his sentence that he gave him a slap .

Judge : " It will just waste you're time , you're already far behind , look how smart you're other siblings are, you're such a disgrace to this family "

Tears started to fall from sanjis eyes .
His 3 siblings started to laugh out even more addressing  him as 'cry baby' 'Loser' 'disgrace' and other such hurtful words .

Sora : "Stop hitting my child"

Judge "didn't I tell you to not interfere?"

Sora got up and took sanji and left , quickly.

No matter how many times she tried to talk to her other children about not teasing him , they would not listen to her .

*End of flashback*

"After someday he started to beat mom too when she tried to defend me , Reiju also tried to stand up for her but was silenced by Judge. Nothing could be done So my mom told me , not to cook, but still the beating didn't stop ,
Because I still wasn't as good as my siblings .
Things got worse when he started to use objects to hit me , I had new bruises everyday . "

I felt a sharp pain in my heart Listening. to his story, I feel so frustrated , no one should have endure this , especially from their own family.
I clinched my fist
I want to do everything I can to make him feel valued and loved .

"My mom couldn't stand it any longer so she asked for a divorce , and h-he said that 'Well it's good for me that trashes are out of my family ' "

He ended the story as he clinched his teeth together.

Small drops of tear fell from my eyes , hearing his story .

His eyes widened as he saw my reaction.

"Trash ! They say ? I say that your my tearsure "
I said as I holded both of his cheeks .