Part 31 : Memories and Bonds

Nami's pov

I was sitting in the couch , between sanji-kun and nojiko.

I placed my hand around his arms while my head resting on his chest . While his hand warped around my waist.

"Want to watch a movie ?" She asked

"Yesss" He replied

"Ahh I should have invited Reiju too, It looks like I'm third-wheeling you guys, next time bring her too "

He let out a chuckle "Sure"

"Let me go get some blankets , it will create a Cozy environment , you guys decide a movie ." I said as I got up and left .

I came back with some pillows and blankets for us.

"So what are we watching ?" I asked as I sat down.

"Not decided yet " nojiko replied

"Seriously "

"He said he wanted to watch something romantic , but I was up for something funny . Then he was like
'Anything is fine Nojiko- chaawn ' "
She said the last line mocking him . And continued

"Then I got confused, because romantic would be fun too ,but then I couldn't find anything good and he's not helping "

He blinked several times and whispered slowly
"She rejected all my movies options "

"I heard that " She said .

"Tsk nojiko , wait let's watch a rom-com movie "

"Nami-san , to the rescue "

We turned off the lights and started the movie. It was an overall cozy environment, with me resting my head on his shoulder.
I had the two most important people to me in this room, and it was the best time I've had.

No One's Pov

As the movie came to the credit scenes, there was a smile on Sanji's and nojiko's face
Indicating they had enjoyed the movie.
When the movie was halfway through, the orange-haired girl, lost in her own dreams, was sleeping on her boyfriend's shoulder, wrapped in a blanket.

"Look at this drowsy person, she missed a good movie " nojiko said as she sighed .

While Sanji's eyes were adoring ,the way how peacefully she was sleeping .

He had a warm smile on his face.
He stayed there, at the same position for a while until she woke up.

"Uh- is the movie over?" Nami asked while rubbing her eye

"Yes love "

"Did I miss something good?"

"Watching you was way better than the movie "

Nami's couldn't resist but let out a smile.

"You definitely missed out , the movie was so good " nojiko said While coming towards the couch .

"Well , I guess I have to watch it again , with you"

"I'm not going to company you again, anytime soon"

"Fine then , he'll watch it with me , right ?"

"Ofcourse 😍"

Nojiko lightly faceplams herself as she sat in the couch
"young love"

"Sometimes she acts like a women with two kids at marrying age "

By saying that she earned a stare from her sister and a small giggle from her boyfriend.