chapter 7

Pov: Rowan

Dealing him in daily basis is not that easy as I thought. He never fails to get on my nerves. Yesterday we had a fight about a freaking pillow cover. The another day the issue was about food. He won't loss a change to irritate me.
Now a days I hate company off days cause I can't share these much hours with that aashole.
In normal days we both will leave after breakfast so I only have to torture him for small time span . We reaches two different time at night, so the chances are low to meet at night . Even we only have got less than two hours in a day to interact, there will be atleast ten arguments between us tho .

" That lady has no respect." He appeared from his room and sat on the chair.
"Which lady, that maid?" I asked.

"Mm , she won't even knocked on the door before coming inside to my room. And when a pointed it out she were acting the victim."
He shakes his head. And i remind silent.

"Why did you closed that balcony 's door. This is the only place which gets some fresh air . " He stands up and opened the glass door .
"Human body needs sunlight,you won't get that when you only sat in air conditioned rooms or travels on in covered vehicles. It's good to get some morning sunlight. Don't you know, it vitamin D.!"
Who is he my professor or something to lecture me.

"Oh you must be googled it ,don't you?." I mocked him .

"Shut up ."

Before I could reply our apartment's calling bell rang. Who will be that , it's Sunday right.
The bell continues to ring. Josh got up from his seat but I signed him to seat and i moved to the front door. What if it will be my mother, to be Frank he doesn't know how to act. Anyone can simply say from his actions he is faking it or not. He is that easy or he only knows to be real. Whatever!!!

I opened the door and met a face i wasn't even expecting a bit. my one and only sister Ms Riza Toms . Yeah So many of people doesn't even know about me having a sister. It's mainly because she's not living with us . She's in Paris.
My family doesn't like the way she is , like they says she is rude , arrogant and careless. But actually the truth is my she don't like my family. That's why lives in her dream city because she cares about herself. She is the most straightforward person I knew.sometimes I envy her cause she's doing what's she want. She is not concerned about what others will think about her. It's always just her and herself.

"Oii, are you daydreaming?" She waved a hand over my face.
"Why are you here?" I asked without even greeting her .
"Ouch, is it that wrong to come to see my one and only brother since he got married.!"
She said dramatically.

"Shut up. Get in , before I changes my mind." I opened the door wider
Josh tured his head when we entered into the living room . I can clearly read the questions that arising in his my mind.

" Josh , this is my sister. Riza Toms." I said which leads him to more confusion. There is something flashed on his face. I don't why I cares but I feels bad for him cause I know he doesn't know anything about me or my family yet he my husband.

" Hi, sorry. I couldn't make to your wedding day. Got busy. " As expected my sister stared to blabber before he could say something.

"Ohh, it's totally fine. By the way , I'm josh."
He simply said.

" You don't have to introduce yourself. You are literally everywhere. I knew you." I just faked a cough to make the sure I'm also standing there.
" Let's sit and talk. Riza, coffee?" Josh asked.

We all settled down on the couch. I sit beside Riza and josh sits across us .

" So you are living in Paris, right." Josh clearifed himself.

" Yeah and you should must visit me one day."
Oh I can't even believe that, she didn't even invite me to her place for once. But I can't blame her.
" Ofcourse, me and Rowan definitely come someday." It's the first time I'm hearing my name from josh's mouth and It felt surreal.

Riza lean to my ears and whispered " you have got a hot husband."
"Shut up" I gave a annoyed look to her.
" Look at his thighs, I bet he work outs."
She smirks.
"Stop saying weird stuff, Riza."
And suddenly I noticed he have gotten thighs like a sculptural . His yellow shorts gave me the full assess to perfect view and for a millisecond our eyes met. I don't know who looked away first or we both did at same time.
I cursed under my breath not because i stared at him but because I liked that feeling looking at him .

"Rizz , how's your Loki doing?" I asked her.

"Oh . he's doing so good"
"Who's Loki?" Josh questioned.
"Ohh, that's her dog." I replied and made sure to not to look at him.

" Wow , that's nice . I like pets"

"Josh, you know want .i really like you , you are nice . When I got the new that my brother is getting married i thought it would be some nerd but you are really cool. For the first time in my life i loved a decision that Rowan made." She said like a high school teenager girl who has a crush the class leader.

"Aww, i like you too. Rizz. Ohh if you don't mind, can I call you that too?"

" Of course, is that a question?!" She chuckled.

Bye🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️