chapter 11

Pov: Rowan

Living with him feels like watching a horror-thriller movie in slow motion. Watching only one face for entire day is not easy let alone Josh's face. But he helps me for everything at home.And Household chores are really hard to be honest, cooking cleaning washing... on the other hand business and stress everything is tiring nowadays.
If I'm in the kitchen josh would do all the cleaning and laundry. I have to admit it he clean everything perfectly. One day i stepped in to our living room and found it spotless. Even the maids are not good as him.
It's been 17 days living like this and no idea how long it gonna take. Currently the lockdown is for two months but god knows how long it will takes.
" You free?" That another male's voice dragged to my reality from my thoughts.
It's a evening and I just needed some fresh air so I just sat on balcony's floor and drown in my thoughts. Going out is not possible even if you want to you should wear a mask and I hate that thing. I don't know why. I'm not comfortable with that thing so better is sit like this and overthink.
" What you want? " I raised my head to look at his standing figure at the balcony's glass door and asked.
" Nothing. I just wanna know."
" What You Want From Me Josh?" I emphasized my question. It's hard to swallow that he asked something without any proper reason behind it.
" I feel shits just by sitting at home all day and now I just finished a company online meeting which made me even more frustrated. So I thought have some drinks , if you are free join with me. Give me a company." He explained his part.
"Why should I give you a company?"
" Okay, fine . Leave it." He said and turned his heels to go.
"Ohh wait!! Can we drink it by sitting here? I'm too lazy to come inside and look, the view is nice here." I point the sky up there.
" Cool. What you prefer to drink?"
"Maybe whiskey." Without giving a reply he went to inside. Ohh Goddddd didn't i sounded desperate!! .i thought he was asking to messing around.
Again the door of balcony opened and he came with a expensive whiskey bottle and two glasses. After passing the bottle to me and again he went inside came back with two bean bags to sit.
"Here you go. It's not good to sit on the plan floor for a long time." I felt a bit concern in his sound. And he arranged the glass and we started to drink. Then we went to a silent mode. We countinues to drink calmly.
Since he is sitting opposite to me I can clearly see his every features. Rizz was correct he work outs look at his board shoulders and that thick thighs yet he always wear shorts,for what to show off his shorts all days. Why the hell he wear shorts only.

He has bit brown hair and his eyes are small and sharp, this evening light gave a extra glow to his face. SHIT!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck i have been thinking!!! Have I been staring at him for this long !!!!!!
"How's your parents going?" I made a attempt to distract myself from him.
And I can clearly say he is bit surprised by question so am i.
"They are doing well, they really wanted to meet you and have a dinner with us but this virus ruined." Josh said and smiled at me.
He looks good when he smile. Ohh God again.
"Ohh" i don't know what else to say. I not good with my words moreover casual conversation is not my thing. Actually I don't have anyone to have a normal conversation with.
Again silence.
"What about you friends?" Again i questioned.
"More of my friends are not here they all are in abroad but my bestfriend Steve is here. We are friends since school. He is an artist, currently running a drawing studio and waiting to fly to Italy for studies. And your friends?"
" I don't have much friends and you know I had a italian friend and his name was.....ohhh... What was that.. it was a nice name. Yeah, Zephyr. I liked that name which has a meaning free-spirit or west wind or something. It's Greek word,i guess."
I have no clue why the hell am i saying this all when he simply asked about my friends because I have no one.
"Oh really that cool . And the meaning of your name is nice too. I think Rowan is really suits you in all ways. Your name's meaning simply defines you, don't you think?" He took sip from him whiskey and asked.
" Mine? but I don't know whats my name's meaning." Ohh i hadn't think about my name or its meaning.
" You don't!!.... It symbolises creativity, passion and individuality."
"Then what's your name means?"
"Huh, i don't know."
"You don't know, where is my phone let's google it then." I started to search my phone around me. And he simply started to laugh at me and asked " are you drunk, Rowan?"
" No, i just had two glasses. What made you think like that?"
"Nothing, you are talking to me normally and it's a nice thing that's why." He poured another to our two glasses.
"Ohhh" again i don't know what to say.

:)